Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

So sorry guys. A lot has been happening the past two weeks in my personal life so I haven't been able to work on Seekers. I'd start some more tonight but I'll be honest, it's been a horrible day and I'm completely drained. I hope to start back up tomorrow.

as much as the news pains me i can't really say i'm shocked. take your time cause we'll all keep waiting.
I'm trying to figure out if there was any sarcasm or offense in that post... anyway, I need rest. Later guys.

this has yet to start.
bayne said a possible Sat. or Sun. start but i doubt it.
i'm not starting Realms 2 until one of these ends.
You said you'll retry Solaris after Realms 2.
On Pokechat, you're the only one to join The Order RP.
for RP fans, this is a dull time.

EDIT: no sarcasm. i really was expecting you to announce a delay of some kind. and like i said, we will keep waiting so take your time.

Take your time Bodine.

@ Shadow: Yes, this is a sad time for RPers.... thats why I decided to start some **** in the ROLE PLAYING thread. At least now it may be better than casual conversation. Btw Shadow, do you want me to make a henchmen SU for The Order? I literally have nothing better to do right now....

@ Bodine: There is an upside to this though. When this finally starts, we will have an explosion of exquisite writing!

I continue to wait.... and my time on the computer has been limited to to a few minutes a day recently. Once the plot starts, I'll make an effort to post a lot. In fact, I have to go now!
:(

Worked on the prolouge some earlier. After 2 Red Bulls I'm ready for some more. Day after tomorrow, be ready guys.

Just want to make sure we're all clear that it'll start either tomorrow or the day after.

*Sigh* Okay, Prolouge finished! Now should we start tommorow or wait one more day so everybody will know?

Okay, tommorow. Just wait till I give the okay. I'll post the first post that'll get things rollin. I'd like to note that your first posts shouldn't jump right into the story. A little background on the character, what they were doing before the hunt, and how they found out about the treasure would be nice.

Back