Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh I know I saw both of their FSA's on youtube but I can't find the video...been looking for about 20 mins so I'm giving up...maybe you guys can find them

i want to see a item tomorrow
and hopefully they will confirm marth soon
idk if he going to be in the game

I don't think snake was playable in the demo... And I haven't seen Peach's FSA, or Metaknight's, though I've read (somewhere >.>) That peach's puts everyone to sleep and then some life-up type items appear that she can use. it didn't sound very impressive. Then I read that Metaknight's was the screen going black with sudden slash-holes in the black screen and any character caught in the slash was damaged massively.

come to think of it, this might have been from Game Informer's hands-on article of Brawl... o_O

Lyn isn't Roys mother, Lyn is Lilinia's mother. Hector is the father. Also, Ninian(something like that) is Roys natural mother....and Eliwood is the father of coarse. The reason Roy wasn't born with dragon powers is because Ninian sacrificed her dragon powers to stay in the human realm with Eliwood. After Roy was born, Ninian died soon after.

NOTE: Lyn died from a disease that is known within Sacaen females a few years after Lilnia was born. This is what Karla died from as well...

Last edited:
balrogs.pa said:
try looking in your history folder?
That could be a problem lol cause my history deletes itself every day...it might have been on a different site though like game informer....I'll do one more check

Mario Famous said:
Lyn isn't Roys mother, Lyn is Lilinia's mother. Hector is the father. Also, Ninian(something like that) is Roys natural mother....and Eliwood is the father of coarse. The reason Roy wasn't born with dragon powers is because Ninian sacrificed her dragon powers to stay in the human realm with Eliwood. After Roy was born, Ninian died soon after.

NOTE: Lyn died from a disease that is known within Sacaen females a few years after Lilnia was born. This is what Karla died from as well...

... Ninian died in my game.

IGN Insider(apparently) said:
Today Nintendo Executives have officially announced that on the originally scheduled release date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, they will be releasing the demo worldwide on the Wii Shopping Channel for 700 points.

Someone check this pls!! I REALLLY WANT THIS TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow if that's real I will sriously wet myself...

Oh and I found Peach's FSA...might have Meta's too can't tell

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9A49L9Jbac8[/MEDIA]

Mario Famous said:

I don't know much about the Fire Emblem series, but according to Wikipedia:

Unlike the other lords, Lyndis is not mentioned or referenced at all in Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi due to the fact that she and her grandfather Hausen were created specifically for the prequel. As such, it is unclear what happens to her in the twenty years between the two games, although her multiple endings present certain possibilities. She either marries one of the characters and gives birth to a child (Roy, Lilina, or Sue) that later becomes a character in Fūin no Tsurugi (presumably dying before the beginning of the game), or she would turn control of Caelin over to Ostia following Hausen's death, and then return to Sacae with one of her comrades.

I guess it depends on how you play the game..

Last edited:
naisatoh said:
I'm not sure about Roy, but I'm thinking (hoping) that his father, Eliwood may take his place. Ever since Lyn (possibly Roy's mother) was announced as an assist trophy, I've been expecting to see either Eliwood or Hector appear as well.

As for tomorrow, I'm thinking we'll get either a double or a triple Pokemon update. There have been a few Pokemon I've seen in videos that have yet to get a formal introduction:

Kyogre
382Kyogre.png

Torchic
255Torchic.png

Gardevoir
282Gardevoir.png
Yeah although I haven't seen Gardevoir...I saw that one with the cool sounding voice that's small and white and has like a little bell and a flat tail...I'm still catching up on all the new ones but I already knew those guys =P

I wanna say it's name starts with a c?

mushroomedmario said:
also roy on wikipedia lists 3 possibilities to whom his mother could be...saying it's up to the player to decide?

i remember one of the possibilities being lyn

Yeah, but the true storyline is revealed in the next installment. You can pair up virtally anyone in a FE series, but it doesn`t mean it's the storyline based ending.

ahh i see, anyways i've made a discovery about new pork city...

i thought the ultimate chimera, would act like the pokemon from that pokemon level on ssb64, however, he moves around in the level as he is seen in two different places.....

so i wander, does he roam the level at random, or does he chase you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back