Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikemasterM1 said:
these dudes with high rep, it goes to their heads and makes them think their better than noobs when some of us could own them in any game.
Have you even met anyone with 8 or more rep bars? Never seen one that I don't like or at least get along with.

LOL @ EVERYONE WISHING FOR A CHARACTER

ssbb_lover said:
Have you even met anyone with 8 or more rep bars? Never seen one that I don't like or at least get along with.

LOL @ EVERYONE WISHING FOR A CHARACTER
You forgot about the first part of his post:

MikemasterM1 said:
i think ur ideas are really good sometimes (especially the super smash bros. charater idea
:lol:

these dudes with high rep, it goes to their heads and makes them think their better than noobs when some of us could own them in any game.

Nah, I just don't like people who don't know the proper use of "they're".

...You mis-read his statement.

He was obviously concluding that we own the word 'better'. Quite a good deduction, if I do say so myself.

i dont see how they could possibly flesh out an RPG mode and also make it 3d roaming this late in the dev cycle if that guy who always uses caps is serious. that wont happen. also stop using caps. its annoying and part of the reason people dont like you.

samXcor3 said:
i dont see how they could possibly flesh out an RPG mode and also make it 3d roaming this late in the dev cycle if that guy who always uses caps is serious. that wont happen. also stop using caps. its annoying and part of the reason people dont like you.
He's not. Cappy is the residential idiot.

If the RPG craze were to become popular again then sure you would see a rendition of SSB RPG-stlye. But currently the driving genre in the console market is the FPS.
Developers are hard at work trying to push an much detail and realism into the titles that they possibly can. It's what the youth in this country want now-a-days. They're more interested in their Halo 3 online stats then they are getting all the side quests done in Galaxy.

Be thankful that Ninty hasn't sold out completely and started making Mario FPS titles (We know that would never work), to cover the other side of the coin whilst they continue to spoon feed the casual crowd.

I think a Nintendo version of Soul Caliber/Street Fighter/Clash of the Ninja would be hilarious.

*Mario goes to low kick Link*...*Link dodges*

!!CRITICAL MISS!!

*links stabs Mario through head*

Filler is better than nothing though..

I'd rather have dependable updates (even though they may suck, or be blatantly obvious) at a regular schedule as opposed to random updates whenever Sakurai feels like it.

They may be pre-determined or even lame at times, but at least they're punctual.

Before today I was like who cares about Wi-fi I'm never even gonna set my internet up. But now that it is... SOOOOOOO wrong. So I like the update now.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Filler is better than nothing though..

I'd rather have dependable updates (even though they may suck, or be blatantly obvious) at a regular schedule as opposed to random updates whenever Sakurai feels like it.

They may be pre-determined or even lame at times, but at least they're punctual.
So true. Not to mention the updates are bound to get worse because his original pace was set for December 3rd and then he revealed too much stuff before he decided the game needed to be delayed...so now they'll get worse so as not to spoil the game ^_^

Well the majority of the game i think is spoiled already:

The roster I don't think will see a dramatic increase...maybe one more newcomer to balance it out

the subspace storyline is left to explore on our own..thankfully.

The online features are released..well at least a good portion of them

There real isn't much left to divulge. Not this late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back