Super Smash Bros. 4

Yeah... Captain Falcon is a must, but I don't wanna drop characters I'm good with because they don't have nipples, lol.
I'll tell you when I'm left with 10 or less.

Who do you think you're good with?

Just time yourself and see which character you can beat a level 9 Meta Knight with the fastest.

Your Ike player is showing...

Speed is not efficiency unless time is the resource.

Stocks are the resource, not time... Unless you're Zero... Therefore the character you can take the most stocks with against a thinking opponent is your best character.

Last edited:
Who do you think you're good with? Just time yourself and see which character you can beat a level 9 Meta Knight with the fastest.
To be honest the AI isn't very good with Meta Knight. I find Level 9 Luigi and Pikachu to be where the AI is where it's at its best, but even then Brawl CPUs are too easily exploited.

Well I think I will try Villager first, and test out this "turn cancel" thing. SOOO EXITED!!! I have got a couple members from the PHANOM BRAWLRS to come join me with this demo testing!

ndp8UIt.jpg

So, Mr MR, since you're really good at predicting things:
What do you think the hidden characters will be? The ones that won't be revealed till the release?

Anyone else any ideas?

Yeah Bayonetta would be nice. Don't see it happening though...
btw I'm watching Nintendo's Twitch stream at the moment and Bowsers up B is really buffed vertically, so that's awesome :D

Back