The Official Attack of the Show Fanclub

i made us a banner,

its not good, but it will suffice :)

for the code hit "quote user" and you should see it

every1 put it in plz?

Kevin's last name is Spanish and it's spelled Peréira, and pronounced Peh-Reh-ee-ra with orthographic accent on the "E" on the third syllabus

they just say it

Pa-rare-uh

on the show, but WHY IN THE WORLD IS HIS LAST NAME SPANISH!?!?!

EDIT: actually my pronounciation could be wrong

they dont announce him like they do The Sess and The Webb

Yeah I know they say it all wrong in the show..and well why do you think his last name is Spanish? because he's descendant of the Mexican, Spanish(Spain) or another latino race...wasn't that obvious? He even looks latino, so there's no wonder

Yeah dude he does, you obviously have a bad image of what latinos look like...I am from México and I would know now wouldn't I? you maybe think that we all have dark skin, but no it's not like that, I don't for example have dark skin, look at my pic in my pro...oh he must be Mexican because I remember one episode he had a shirt with the image of an eagle devouring a serpent embedded on his shirt, and that's the shield of the Mexican flag, ahhh interesting huh? if you're a true fan of the show then you must have noticed that shirt

ive seen the shirt other places but i dont recall it on the show

and i dont think all mexicans have dark skin i just didnt think he looked like one

you win?

Come on dude we're not arguing here, you wiin!! I wiin!! wii all wiin!!!!!!!! yeayyy WIIIIIII

Back