The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Epicyoshi can't trade; he wouldn't be able to get a Houndoom or Murkrow.

Can do I will start tonight. Do you recommend using my cartridge or an emulator. I can't trade with the cartridge anyway and with VBA you can superspeed. What do you guys think?

Ether or, really. If ya want the speed-up of the VBA, you're free to use it... Though, keep emulator talk down. We ain't s'posed to discuss junk like that.

Anywho, Challenge Accepted! Enjoy the challenge, bro. :thumbsup:

Hey guys
I've been in Spain for a week, and I've been taking up a Blue speed run Single Pokemon challenge using a Blastoise. Can my challenge still be accepted (I'm at the elite 4 right now) or will I need to start over?

Like hell I'd make ya start over. :lol: A late Challenge Accepted for ya, Nugg3t.

Well, a speed run of Blue isn't too hard, I've been playing less than 6 hours up to that point so it wouldn't be too hard to re-do it, but thanks anyway, I'll have it done by the end of today hopefully.

Quick Update on my run.
I caught both Morder the Poochyena and Semilla the Seedot.
Semilla destroyed Roxanne and I have delivered the letter to Steven.
I am in Granite Cave looking for a Sableye and after half an hour I look up Sableye's location and find it's only in Sapphire.......
THANKS A LOT SSBfreakCK,
oh well, that aside you should probably choose a new Pokemon for me :D

Challenge completed

Bloody hell, that really sucked. Whited out 17 times, play time 27:36

Pokemon levels:

Metagross 62
Magnezone 54
Bisharp 58
Empoleon 57
Skarmory 57
Klinklang 48

^ Well done, bro... Aside from the White Outs, I mean. :lol: Where'd most of those White Outs come from?

Either way, added to the Hall of Fame.

THANKS A LOT SSBfreakCK

Man, PERFECT timing dude... I can't believe that went as planned

APRIL FOOLS! :D

Crawdaunt.

The rest came from the elite four

I figured as much. :lol: Hydreigon and the Fightin' dude aren't exactly Steel-type friendly.

... I need to stop playing Nier and get back to my challenge. I've only got one bloody badge.

Thanks to that run, I'm really rethinking the single/ no item / Nuzlocke challenge. It will be impossible to do it without items.

Challenge completed

Bloody hell, that really sucked. Whited out 17 times, play time 27:36

Pokemon levels:

Metagross 62
Magnezone 54
Bisharp 58
Empoleon 57
Skarmory 57
Klinklang 48

Yea bro, big gratz on completing the game with mono-steel. Lord knows how annoying ground/ fire, and fighting attacks can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back