The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

haha, yea, but it would be fun. Good, then when he uses final smash he turns into Necro, like Zamus.

Here's my characters.

Name: Aelrein Ghottox

Alignment: Evil

Appearance: Long black robe, Shoulder length dirty blonde hair, high buckled dragonhide boots.

Stance of Attack: Slow moving, with swift, precise blows, not much knockback power.

Moves: B: Blasting Telekinetic Wave, Chargeable, much like Samus. High Knockback, low damage. Damage: 8%

Forward B: Lunge Stab; Unsheaths sword, leaps forward, driving it into the opponent. No knockback, massive stunning power, medium damage. Damage: 13%

Down B: Teleshield; rubble is picked up telekinetically to create a shiled in front of the character for 1.25 seconds. No damage.

Up B: Telepropulsion; Aims hands towards the ground and shoots force waves out to propel any direction. If just below said character, Does 5% damage per half of a second.

Final Smash: Telectrocution: No knockback, Massive stunning. Lightning forks across the entire screen, stunning and dealing damage to multiple enemies. Only successful dodge is at just before the moment of electrocution. Continues shocking for 6 seconds, dealing 10% damage per second. Melts characters skin, transforming into Necro-Aelrein.

Ill post the next moveset in a bit.

Isaac from Golden Sun should have been in there, dammit. Ooh, an Assist Trophy.

Nintendo think they can keep us happy by making Isaac an Assist Trophy? What kind of slap in the face is that? He's a warrior, dammit! If it weren't for me being so familiar with Ike, I would have preferred Isaac in his place, rather than two FE members.

Even though FE is one of my favourite series of all time, just below Zelda.

Although... if you use your imagination, Saturos from Golden Sun looks kind of like Marth... sort of...

Saturos_Front.gif

Other characters that should have been in Brawl:

-Another cool Pokemon like Houndoom or Flygon
-Leon S. Kennedy
-Ridley or some other Metroid representative (Samus must be getting lonely, being the only Metroid-er there, huh?)
-Travis Touchdown
-One of the Killer 7 (or all of them, interchangeably :D)
-Viewtiful Joe
-Birdo... for teh lulz.
-Skull Kid
-NiGHTS
-Amaterasu (from Okami)
-A Jedi
-King Boo
-Tom Nook
-Rayman
-Anyone from Street Fighter

sadly Okami Amaterasu isn't a nintendo character. The entire game belongs to someone else. besides that the wii version is actually a remake of the PS2 version.

Oh yeah, I know that. Even so, it would have been nice.

And although I prefer it on Wii, the PS2 version of Okami had that nice parchment effect in the game...

You know who would have been good? Chrono. Or Magus.

Or someone from Secret of Mana. Those old RPGs were epic.

nah hes not nintendo but it would be wiked 2 play him sora of kingdom hearts and his final smash could be final form

nah hes not nintendo but it would be wiked 2 play him sora of kingdom hearts and his final smash could be final form

And that is what we call a fail. :p

Good character ideas, Ukemi. Out of all of them, I see Viewtiful Joe fitting in absolutely perfectly with the Brawl cast. He'd actually be a pretty awesome addition to Smash.

Good moveset Storm, very original. I'd never think of attacks like that.. I think I'm causing a chain reaction, ever since I posted my moveset everyone's been posting theirs. :lol: That's a good thing, though.

What about Mog From FF III (FF VI in Japan)? Each taunt can be a different dance and give him different moves. He only has like four pur Dance... So that may work out.

Been working on a Ridley moveset for a week now. When it's perfect, I shall post it and ALL shall be in awe.

The Creator of this thread has spoken.

Here's a start for Mog. help if you see any problems. He's light-weight, about Kirby sized (a touch larger) and his spear is about 2.5x wider than he is.

Mog
Moogle from Final Fantasy III. Uses dances or a spear to attack.
Has a Mid-Air jump similar to Yoshi's, or has multiple Mid-Air jumps.

Taunts - Up - Wind Song
B - Sun Bath - Absorbs Energy attacks
->+B - Wind Slash - Charge attack, Takes out his Spear and holds it beside him left foot forward, right foot back, lunges forward and slashes in the presence of enemy.Medium Knock back, sends them back, not up wards, maybe at about a 20 degree angle. 6-8% damage
D+B - Plasma - A funnel of energy comes in front of him out of the ground, traps the enemy, and lasts about 1.25 seconds. Little start-up lag but also a little cool-down lag. Minimal knock back, but slightly above average damage. Full trap maybe 15, unable to use as edge-guard or in air.
U+B - Cockatrice - Throws a wild cockatrice at the enemy (whatever the heck that is) and runs in a straight line, turns around if hits a wall. Maybe 4% damage for hit when it is walking, or 10% if hit while cockatrice is in the air, and decent knock back.

Taunts - Down - Desert Aria
B - Sandstorm - Causes a sandstorm about three character lengths both directions. Cool-Down lag. Can be attacked from the air down. Last 1.5-2.5 seconds. Sends them outward but will continue to hurt the foe. Minimal knock back. about 1-2% damage on the inside, and about 4% on the very tip. Here is a diagram
((((M)))) The parenthesis shows the attack points, and the numbers show the %. Hits 1-4 times.
4321M1234 (M=Mog)
->+B - Wind Slash (these are all based on what each dance has)
D+B - Antlion - Causes a hole in front of him. He is able to move after it happens, but has some start-up lag. After the enemy steps in it (if they do) they will be sunk in like DK's headbutt or a Pitfall item. No damage.
U+B - Kitty - Mog spins around about 3 times (invincible) and becomes faster. He stays that way for about 7 seconds. He then spins two times (invincible) and slows down again.

Taunts - Left & Right - Earth Blues
B - Sonic Boom - Throws a boomerang forward at high speeds. Minimal start-up lag but decent Cool-Down lag. Decent knock back.5-8% damage.
->+B - Whump - Similar to D3's ->+B, but not likely to throw out anything special (example a spiked thing or an item), just wild animals.
U+B - Land Slide - Mog looks up to the sky and holds in his hands up for a small start-up lag, and rocks fall from the sky and land in front of him. He cannot move during this, and can use this on the ground or in the air. He then pulls his hands down and the hole in the sky goes away.About 10% damage for getting hit by it. No combo, and decent knockback. Basically a slight down-grade of thunder.
D+B - Sun Bath - Absorbs any non-physical attack, including Star rod attacks, but slight Start-Up and Cool-Down lag.

Final Smash - Cave In - Causes many rocks to fall from the sky across the stage.
Attacks

Neutral A - Stabs forward with his lance, minimal knock back, but virtually no lag (3% damage)
AAA - Stabs, brings right hand up and left hand forward, hitting them with the butt of the spear (2%), and spins then stabs again. (5%) Not much lag, but small amount at the end of the last strike

->Tilt - Leans forward and stabs. 8%, minor cool-down.
U-Tilt - Sticks spear head in ground and pushes up off it, then kicks. A touch quicker than Pit's, but one strike instead of two. About 8%
D-Tilt - Crouches and stabs in front of him, minor Cool-Down. 7-8% damage, most at tip of spear.

->Smash - Lunges forward about 1 character length and stabs, minor cool-down lag. 10-12% damage.
U Smash - Stabs upward with spear. 13% damage
D Smash - Spins spear around him counter-clockwise. Does 10% Damage

Aerials:
N-Air - Spins in a cannonball - 2% damage per hit. 4 possible
F-Air - Stabs with his spear forward. 6-8% damage.
B-Air - Spins at a 180 degree angle and stabs, then continues the spin - 8-10% damage. If enemy is in critical state (120%+) will kill similar to Wolf's B-Air
U-Air - Does a 1/4 back flip.Stabs forward. Basically upwards. 7-9% damage.
D-Air - Does a 1/4 front flip and stabs forward. Basically Downwards. 7-10% Damage. Cannot spike.

Throws:
Swipes at enemy with two hands.
Hit - Jumps up and knees/kicks them (his legs are stubby)
F-Throw - Spins clock-wise and hurls the enemy. 5% damage.
B-Throw - Spins 1/2 way counter-clockwise and hurls the foe. 5% Damage.
U-Throw - Throws enemy straight up - 3% Damage
D-Throw - Slams enemy to the ground, making them bounce away forward, then stabs at them with spear. The reverse of a Chain Grab. Huge spacer. Maybe glitched to spike foe if used correctly off the edge. 7%

His taunts involve him spinning around in a mystical color. Light Green for Wind Song, Light Brown for Desert Aria, and Turquoise for Earth Blues.

Anything I missed?

Here the Create a Character link - http://www.wiichat.com/brawl-charact...character.html

Last edited:
Yeah, but Ridley as a boss had nothing more than just aesthetic value. Seriously, his moveset was pretty much the Master Hand with a nicer skin.

Back