The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Lol gotta love the barrel roll.... And Nick, yea typically, but thats what makes the set different lol

There's been some speculation about Lord Ghirahim being playable in the next Smash Bros. I personally think this is highly likely and desirable, considering Ghirahim is awesome. I'm likely going to come up with some sort of moveset for him.

Lord Ghirahim.

Don't give me that "derp he dint exist when brawl was made" TIME IS N0T AN OBSTACLE FOR LORD GHIRAHIM

Oh look, double post. It's not really a huge deal on this forum....

Ghirahim moveset

B Move: Dagger Shot- Ghirahim starts levitating a dagger in front of him. Tapping B will cause him to throw just one (the dagger moves horizontally and is not affected by gravity). But holding down B causes him to gather more daggers, stacking them on top of each other. There can be up to six daggers, and the more there are, the greater vertical area they can hit. One dagger does not do very much damage, but if a lot of them hit something it will really hurt them. Ghirahim can levitate the daggers as long as he wants; this can be useful because they can protect him from projectiles. They do vanish on contact, tho.

Side B: Barrier Slasher- Ghirahim moves forward very quickly at fast speed. It's very similar to Ike's side B, only, when this attack hits, Ghirahim will attempt to slash his target many times very quickly. It also breaks any shield on the first hit, hence the name.

It also has no charge time, unlike Ike's. But it can cause Ghirahim to go flying off the edge of a stage. Thankfully, pressing B will stop it immediately.

Down B: Diamond Tornado- Ghirahim raises his palm into the air. After a brief moment, a black tornado about his height will erupt from it. It is black with diamond sparkles. Anyone above Ghirahim that is caught in this attack will be stuck in falling mode (the mode most characters go into after using their Up B, aka helpless). Taking your finger off B will quickly cause Ghirahim to cease using the attack so he can attack the helpless victim.

Up B: Demon Jump- Ghirahim leaps into the air. The height is about the same as Dedede's Up B. Tapping B at any time during this will cause him to teleport in a burst of diamonds. Moving the control stick will decide where he reappears; he reappears after about 2 seconds. Immediately after reappearing he dives downward with his sword pointing where he is moving. He slashes through any characters in his way. Since you have little horizontal control during this decent, you can cancel the attack with B, putting Ghirahim is helpless mode but allowing him to maneuver better.

Just a note: not using the teleport will result in him not being put in helpless mode. The teleport distance is also about the same as Meta Knights.

Final Smash:
Warning: Skyward Sword Spoilers!
The Imprisoned: Ghirahim does a weird dance, and summons the Imprisoned from the ground in the center of the stage. The Imprisoned stomps around and can even levitate. It is completely immune to all attacks, and touching it will deal damage to anyone that's not Ghirahim. One of Ghirahim's taunts is a weird dance; using it will cause the Imprisoned to go to his current location. The Imprisoned disappears after about the same time as the Landmaster.

Oh look, double post. It's not really a huge deal on this forum....

I WILL ****ING DESTROY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Good moveset Nick. Know nothin' of Mr. fabulous, so I can only comment from a competitive standpoint; but Diamond Tornado is pretty interestin'. Attacks that have a chance to trip are one thing, but a move that forces fallstate is more situational, but more reliable... Interesting concept I'd say.

My next moveset ain't coming any time soon, but it'l be a big one.

It is an interesting concept, thanks. [noparse]:)[/noparse]

I think all his moves are pretty cool.

Back