The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

NO MONEYZ!!

But, through ways that can't be presented on here, I will be getting it shortly.
Kira said:
Skyward Sword just finished downloading. Cant wait till I get home!!!

WiiAssasin said:
No you stupid ****!
Can't you see that doing that causes quality games to have less sales?

This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm pretty sure they're making a crap ton of money off of it anyways, and if it's such a great thing, I feel as though I've done nothing wrong. After all, I own 3 A Link to the Pasts, so I feel justified.

I like the sound of that, people are aholes nowadays, all they want is high graphics and a waste of money consoles. Nothing wrong with that but they hate nintendo now. Not cool.

And after seeing Phoenix Wright fight in UMVC3 I can see him in smash just with a modified move-set.

I'm pretty sure they're making a crap ton of money off of it anyways, and if it's such a great thing, I feel as though I've done nothing wrong. After all, I own 3 A Link to the Pasts, so I feel justified.
It doesn't sell near as much as CoD, which is crap. It needs all the support it can receive.
The only time pirating is somewhat excused is when the console is dead. That is when sales aren't affected much.

I just flipped through every page on this thread

There's lot of movesets. Most of them from something I have never herd of (mostly anime)

Last edited:
Yeah I am reviving
I made ten new movesets and cataloging the rest
In fact I am reviving this thread with a Necromancer moveset:
Lyon Moveset
LyonSmall.png

Originally posted by Mr. MR
The villain from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and the only necromancer in all the Fire Emblem series. Before he became the antagonist he was great friends with Ephraim and Erika. He experimented with the Grado's sacred stone, Fire Emblem. He was able to acces the Fire Emblem because he was the Prince of Grado. Through the experiments, the Fire Emblem cracked in two. One half was the sacred stone part and the other was the dark stone. When Lyon tried to use the power of the Dark Stone the Demon King, Fomortiis possessed him. This moveset is based off of Fomortiis in Lyon's body.

Lyon is a medium weight spellcaster who can’t wall cling nor crawl. But he can float like Peach. He is also a slow walker but a fast “runner”.

Neutral B: Nosferatu
Lyon pauses for a split second (press a direction) waves his hands in the direction pressed (if no direction was pressed then it will be right on top of Lyon) and a small seal will start to be drawn in a purple light a foot from Lyon in the direction that was selected. When it hits, the opponent takes some damage and is not knocked back but a stream of purple light will come off him and heal Lyon for 5%.

Side B: Elder Magic or Dark Magic
Elder Magic has four charge phases. The charge cannot be carried.

No Charge: Worm
A small black magical orb radiating purple light explodes two feet from Lyon. The explosion has good damage and knock back.

“Half” Charge: Il
Based of a Dark Tome in the new Fire Emblem: Awakening, Lyon performs two attacks like a brave weapon. Must be charged for 1.8 seconds to be used. The first blast hits the opponent with good damage and knocks him to the center. The second blast happens right where the first blast was and does good damage and good knockback. Both attacks happen at a little more than two feet from Lyon. Can be angled (each one separately) and the explosion range is about the same as a Din’s Fire.

“Full” Charge: Fenrir
Charged for three seconds, a dark purple fireball will appear next to Lyon. If charged for longer more dark purple fireballs will appear in front of Lyon in a sideways “V” shape. Can be charged up to six seconds, in which five fireballs appear in front of Lyon. When released all five will travel in the “V” formation in front of Lyon. Each fireball does more damage and knock back than one of the Il blasts. If you keep charging he will flash purple.

Overcharged: Apocalypse, the Revealing Darkness
If charged for ten seconds, a huge seal will materialize ten feet in front of Lyon. A circle of runes will appear five feet from the center of the seal reaching above, below, and out. The circle of runes will close dragging the opponent to the center (they cannot escape by dodging). Then a black circle radiating purple light will expand very fast from the center dealing extreme damage and great knock back.

Up B: Rewarp
Lyon dematerializes into white light and is shot up really fast. Then if you pressed forward or backwards he will come down as a white light five feet in front or behind of Lyon. If you hit the stage on the way up you will be exhausted. You can grab the ledge on the going up and the going down. Rewarp has great ledge grab range but cannot deal damage nor knock back.

Down B: Flux
Preformed on the ground, Lyon will quickly melt into darkness. Depending on which direction you pressed Lyon will reappear in a small pillar of darkness in the direction pressed. Upon reentry, Lyon will deal damage to whoever is near or on the pillar. The maximum range it can be done is over half of Final Destination. This move cannot go past the ledge. Deals small damage and no knock back (but it launches them upward if the opponent is standing directly on it).
Shaman_animation.gif

Preformed in the air, Lyon will put his hands downward and fires a magical dark beam radiating purple light. Anyone caught in it will be stunned for a moment keeping them in the beam. Small damage and no knock back.

Final Smash: Power of Fomortiis
Lyon raises hands and Phantoms start appearing everywhere.
PhantomGBAIcon.gif

Phantoms only can take one hit. If they do get hit they disappear. The Phantom has a couple of moves. Jump Attack and Tomahawk. When they perform Jump Attack, they jump and swing their axe. If an opponent is really high in the air, they can jump to that height. With their Tomahawk attack, they throw a tomahawk that goes ¼ the distance of Final Destination. Some Phantoms can spawn with a Devil Axe. If they land a hit with the axe, they will deal great damage and good knockback but kill themselves. The Devil Axe Phantoms are very rare. After eleven seconds of continuous barrage, they will stop appearing. This gives you enough time to charge an Apocalypse.

Hold
: Lyon holds them telekinetically.

Pummel: Lyon shocks the opponent with a magical dark bolt.

Forward Throw: Lyon moves both his arms extended behind him. Dark orbs radiating purple light appear in his hands. Then he throws both of them at the opponent sending him forward.

Back Throw: Lyon jumps and floats throwing the opponent telekinetically under him.

Up Throw: Lyon raises his arms up with his hands pointed downward lifting the opponent. He flicks his hands up and sends the opponent up with speed.

Down Throw: Lyon raises his arms above his head with his hands pointed downward. Lifting the opponent. He quickly brings his arms down ramming the opponent into the ground.

Jab: Lyon extends his arm out with his palm facing forward and with purple radiation coming off his hand. Then he strikes with his other hand from below.

Neutral Air: Mystic runes made of white light in two circles around Lyon. Each circle spins and is angled differently so it looks like a helium atom.

Side A: Lyon fires a mini explosion of dark magic in front of him.

Side Tilt: Lyon slices his hand in front of him, which is covered in dark flames.

Forward Air: Lyon fires a small dark fireball projectile. The projectile only goes six feet.

Back Air: Lyon turns and slashes the air behind him with dark magic.

Up A: Lyon raises both hands from his side in an ark trailed by dark electricity and places his hands above creating an explosion. The electrical attack knocks the opponent into where the explosion is going to be.

Up Tilt: Lyon raises his arm up with his hand in a claw (fingers bent inwards). Above him is a spinning circle of fire.

Up Air: A circle of darkness appears above Lyon, sucking the opponent in. If the opponent gets sucked in, the dark circle disappears below and appears above sending the opponent down with speed (could spike).

Down A: A ring of dark fire will spin around Lyon starting from the bottom and ends at the top.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack: Lyon summons a small dark wind that pushes the opponent back.

Down Air: A circle of darkness appears below Lyon sucking the opponent in. If he gets sucked in, the dark circle disappears below and appears above sending the opponent up with speed.

Dash Attack: Lyon is surrounded by dark flames and rushes forward, still hovering.

Ground Attack: Lyon floats up while his body gives off dark lighting in all directions (the lighting seeks the ground).

Ledge Attack: Lyon hovers up and on to the stage extending his arms which are radiating dark magic.

Running Animation: Lyon hovers above the ground moving very fast.

Stage Entry: Comes out of pool of darkness reverse Flux style.

Victory Pose #1: Lyon floats in the air extending both his hands from his side and dark lightning comes out of his hands. A seal appears below him and purple lightning comes out.

Victory Pose #2: Lyon and a phantom are both in the begging of the animation. Lyon telekinetically lifts the phantom and crushes him and throws him off the screen.

Up Taunt: Dark fire surrounds Lyon then dissipates.

Side Taunt: Wind blows his robes while he looks menacingly at the screen.

Down Taunt: A seal appears below Lyon and purple lightning comes out.
--------------------------------------------------------
He would have made Brawl perfect

It evolved, ya fool. :lol: Rather than mindlessly suggesting what characters ya'd want to see in Brawl, people started makin' movesets t' give a visionary for a character bein' in Brawl.

y u reviving all da old threds 4 no ****in reason

Back