The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Bear with me here...
what if they brought in some "old school" newcomers?

im sure many of you must be familiar with the "Turok: The Dinosaur Hunter" game series correct?

well what if they put in Turok as a character?
they put in Snake, im sure they could do the same with Turok.

check this: his FS could be that Nuke Weapon from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.:yikes:
and his forward B move could maybe be that he jumps on the back of a Raptor and rides it like Wario and his Wario Bike.

just thoughts, but wouldnt that be uber?:cool:

Jesus He could walk right over squirtles watter attack, he would be lifted up by angles if he ever fell.

Power move could be the finger of Dad a.k.a. GOD and it would simply POWN everything moving on the board and any bystandards would turn into salt even watching it ha ha...

Bring the dead back to life,never be looking for food when he is around he picks up a loaf of bread for health and 2,000 more pop up ha ha..

And beyond that if you do kill him he will always come back, running by stock rules or not Jesus always returns from the dead ha ha.. Hello Easter

I'm sure there is more to list but thats my pick for just about every game Jesus would be a great character to play as. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He trumps everyone.

Last edited:
wezeles said:
Jesus He could walk right over squirtles watter attack, he would be lifted up by angles if he ever fell.

Power move could be the finger of Dad a.k.a. GOD and it would simply POWN everything moving on the board and any bystandards would turn into salt even watching it ha ha...

Bring the dead back to life,never be looking for food when he is around he picks up a loaf of bread for health and 2,000 more pop up ha ha..

And beyond that if you do kill him he will always come back, running by stock rules or not Jesus always returns from the dead ha ha.. Hello Easter

I'm sure there is more to list but thats my pick for just about every game Jesus would be a great character to play as. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He trumps everyone.

Lmao. That would be pretty kick ass :yesnod: :lol: :wink:

i wouldnt have minded again some F-zero racers as charecters. and maybe a little less pokemon

PrinceLink said:
How in the world did no one say, CHUCK NORIS, He would only need 2 moves left round house and right round house and instead of jump ing he would just grunt and the whole stage would get scared and run so he wouldnt need to jump, also every kick is a KO so bam

whats up with all these dame chuck noris jokes?

its like they started sprouting out of no where about 2 monthes ago and than started spreading like wild fire

wezeles said:

supersecretphoto.jpg

Left column, 2nd character. Found it on vgcats.

zeon9881 said:
whats up with all these dame chuck noris jokes?

its like they started sprouting out of no where about 2 monthes ago and than started spreading like wild fire

I agree, but some of them are pretty funny.

sudo -rm Chuck Norris

What we need is Waluigi! :yesnod:

Damascus said:
supersecretphoto.jpg

Left column, 2nd character. Found it on vgcats.

If only it was true, its a fake made off of a fake... ahh if only..

I don't main any one character, I pick characters to match the opponets I fight. But if he was an option I would main Jesus all the time. I mean come on could you hit Jesus and feel good about yourself? :lol: :lol:

^ I just want to play as Purple. Would that mean that Green is an Assist trophy? He'd just jump around and moan about toxic waste.

Shadow, Kaptain K. Rool .. umm .. BUT WHERE IS LUIGI !?!

( .. and btw .. just got Brawl today .. so maybe you can unlock Luigi and I just haven't yet .. seems natural he'd be in it though .. )

Back