Virgin brothers

navarre

Proud Protestant
Jan 26, 2008
Landan, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northe
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm not going to lie to you- this time last month, I was a virgin. Looking back, I can see how different my life was then. The skies were greyer then, the air colder, the people I saw everyday uglier. It's funny how my perspective of life has changed so drastically.
Then, recently, I got into a relationship with a girl who I genuinely liked for a change. Things were swinging my way for once. I was complimented with being the 'epitome of the education system' by my teacher, I got Melissa Sutherland who plays Lucy from Eastenders MSN, and I was recieving around five friend requests a day on YouTube. Then, one evening, she looked serious. She took off her jacket. My heart pounding, I knew what would come next. In an hours time, I would no longer be a virgin. Slowly but surely, she took her phone out casually, and placed it on the table. 'You've missed out on a lot all this time', she said. She was right. I'd waited my whole life for this one moment. She handed the phone to me. Branded on its surface was an Orange logo. I daringly browsed into her text messages, then stumbled across one that offered her free and unlimited weekend texts. Gladly, I took down the name of the company, then switched my network the very next day. I will never be a virgin again. Now I'm an Orange.

So, the point of this thread is this: which network are you on?

LMAO that made me laugh...good stuff

Verizon Wireless for me

Being with a Virgin network sucks
(even there channel is fail)

O2

I love you
Virgin (for now)

pahaha

I'm on Vodafone. Set up for 'unlimited evening weekday texts when you top up' one Friday evening before I went out and I topped up. To my concern, I woke up the next morning with a slight hangover, checked my phone and I had no credit.

thus, i'm diggin' the sound of orange.

Haha, nice intro to that bit Navarre.

I'm on Verizon Wireless, sadly. I hate them. I'll be switching to AT&T in July.

At first, I was going, "OH NO HE DIDN'T."

But I read it.

And I went, "oic"

Then,"lol"

Back