Which Character are you going to use most? (poll)

Disturbed1 said:
well Marth was the only player that i did really well with, i would like dominate with him, i really hope he's in

for now i choose Ike, since he's similar to Marth, probably when brawl comes out(if there isn't marth)find a brawler to use, but for now thats my decision

xD

Hate to burst your bubble but Ike is going to be much more like Roy than Marth. But I'm still trying Ike because Fire Emblem is one of my favorite series.

Werent people complaining that Ike was all strength no speed at E for All? That doesnt sound like Roy or Marth :(. But yeah Im maining Marth if hes in, if not, Metaknight.

D1nner said:
Werent people complaining that Ike was all strength no speed at E for All? That doesnt sound like Roy or Marth :(. But yeah Im maining Marth if hes in, if not, Metaknight.
Best username ever!

Yeah I'll definitely try to get a feel for Metaknight first. But when I first get the game I'll probably play multiplayer with sonic and some peeps to see how they feel, then get going on subspace and try to unlock everyone.

D1nner said:

Are you kidding!? Roy was soooooo slow compared to Marth. Marth was my main and after using him for a while Roy felt like Bowser. I've played Ike's game and he definately seems a lot like Roy.

Actually the first thing I'm gonna do is a sword clash. Ike vs Pit vs Metaknight vs Link using them all in that order.

doctorecs said:
Samus has always been my favorite. Nice speed and a ton of cool gadjets.
She's incredibly slow in my opinion. I was just doing the "F-Zero Sprinting" section of Adventure mode lately, and noticed she was extremely slow.

True, it's too bad we don't know much about ZSS. I don't quite see how she could be that good...I don't think her agility will make up for her power. Can't even use her if Smash Balls are turned off.

yeah it kind of makes me think that samus has become the new zelda/sheik of the game...I know she regains the power suit if she gets another smash ball but then how many smash balls are allwed per round?

She's supposed to be the fastest character in the game i think. I think that's her trump card. Light damage at incredible speeds.

yeah it kind of makes me think that samus has become the new zelda/sheik of the game...I know she regains the power suit if she gets another smash ball but then how many smash balls are allwed per round?

She's supposed to be the fastest character in the game i think. I think that's her trump card. Light damage at incredible speeds.

Edit: sorry for double post..router's being irritable tonight, so i keep getting booted in mid-post

Back