Wouldn't it be cool if....

Yeah

'Dear Microsft,
We would like to have Halo on the Nintendo Wii please'

Microsoft guy: HOLY **** HE'S SERIOUS...... GET ME NINTENDO

LMFAO!

you know he could be onto something, i mea im sur microsoft will find it in their hearts to give the best game on xbox 360 to their biggest opponent, and lose millions in sales and such. Im pretty certain that they will listen to all the nintendo fan out there.

(Sarcasm for those of you that dont know)

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.

Going to happen

(No offence but ur a idiot, a idiot for thinking this, a idiot for making this topic, a idiot for wasting your time, a idiot wasting bungie and microsoft's time.)
Halo 3 is Microsoft's heading xbox 360 game, why would they chuck it away to nintendo?

The closest to Halo we could get is if a FPS came out and it had online and some features which are from Halo.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.

Going to happen

Last edited:
Retman said:

Going to happen

(No offence but ur a idiot, a idiot for thinking this, a idiot for making this topic, a idiot for wasting your time, a idiot wasting bungie and microsoft's time.)
Halo 3 is Microsoft's heading xbox 360 game, why would they chuck it away to nintendo?

The closest to Halo we could get is if a FPS came out and it had online and some features which are from Halo.

Going to happen

Over-use of 'never' anyone?

I'd rather have it on the Xbox 360 myself, also the fact that there's more of a chance of Prinny to have a normal conversation, then for Microsoft to give their competition one of their main brands :]

Yeah, but wouldn't it be totally awesome if it did happen. Then you could play Halo 3 on your Wii online against others playing on their 360. That would be a unified gaming world.

the_next_tiger said:
Yeah, but wouldn't it be totally awesome if it did happen. Then you could play Halo 3 on your Wii online against others playing on their 360. That would be a unified gaming world.

not really

the_next_tiger said:
Actually it would you cocksucking knob.

First off, im bi so you got one thing right, secondly , there is no need..

the_next_tiger said:
Microsoft let nintendo have rights to Halo 3. Then you could play one of the greatest games on the Wii online against others playing on the xbox. I wonder who would win? Anyways, please help me by sending e-mails to bungie and microsoft so that we can have Halo 3 on the Wii!!!
Dude Im with ya. Lets have a consversation Over pm. :yesnod:

I love it when people call you knob such an oximoron the only way a Nintendo console would get a Halo game is if Microsoft dropped out which they might considering the last two Halo games are for the 360

and for all you who think it would be cool to play Halo 360 and Wii it would suck because the graphics would be different but it would be a good way to determine which is better graphics or game play and also because of Xbox Live it can only connect to PC's

Imagine Halo 3 coming to Wii then seeing 360 sales hit 1 a day and because of all the people selling their 360 they would actually be selling in the negatives

Back