Wouldn't it be cool if....

the_next_tiger said:
yeah you have a good point. but i'm sure they could work around that problem
no, unless Nintendo went back and made a 360 styled controller, if it were to ever happen, Wii gamers would be the posers with training wheels and acting like big ****

not to mention the crappy ass graphics of the game, I know yer probly about to ***** out "but graphics aren't everything". But to me they sorta do and would rather play a game that looks beautiful as hell than jagged

i heard that microsoft's headquarters are similar to the deathstar, if we sneak in through the trench and fire torpedos we will destroy microsoft HAH

wiiboy 27 said:
i heard that microsoft's headquarters are similar to the deathstar, if we sneak in through the trench and fire torpedos we will destroy microsoft HAH
better watch out though, MS is the only company though to bare the technology to the ti-fighter

the_next_tiger said:
Thanks for that site, it helped with my anger problems. I vow to never call anyone hurtful names anymore.
Your welcome.:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

SGT.zac said:
Your welcome.:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

He's banned now btw so he won't see what you said lol

SGT.zac said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man.:cryin:

He was a bad person... You may not have seen it but loads of other people did..

microsoft doesnt own halo. bungie owns complete rights to all halo based franchises. plus, two years ago bungie signed a MULTI-MILLION dollar deal to stay an Xbox exclusive. theres is no thing on our world less likely to happen than halo coming to the wii. if you want it that bad then go get someone to mod your face off. or just be a n00b and keep coming up with ridiculous ideas that will never happen. sorry for flaming but no. just no.

Stranger said:
microsoft doesnt own halo. bungie owns complete rights to all halo based franchises. plus, two years ago bungie signed a MULTI-MILLION dollar deal to stay an Xbox exclusive. theres is no thing on our world less likely to happen than halo coming to the wii. if you want it that bad then go get someone to mod your face off. or just be a n00b and keep coming up with ridiculous ideas that will never happen. sorry for flaming but no. just no.
How about we just donate a bunch of money to bungie until we reach a large number.

Back