you people need a reality check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay......I think we can all agree that this is just silly.

Some of us feel that it is unfair that TLC gets to choose what is okay and what isn't. It is okay to have an "Ask A Cop" thread, but it is not okay to have a religious thread???? If you ask me, I'd say that either one s just as likely to end up in a hate debate.

But that is not the point. I think you should stop trying to explain yourself TLC. Just do what you think is right. No explanations. I think the rules should be erased. NO Rules. Just enforcement. That way you cut out the arguing.

And people....you have to realize that you are dealing with a cop here. Have you ever tried to dispute a ticket or anything with a cop in real life......even when they are wrong......they are right. It is all about the power. That is why most of them do it in the first place.

TacosTacosTacosTacosTacos said:
Have you ever tried to dispute a ticket or anything with a cop in real life......even when they are wrong......they are right. It is all about the power. That is why most of them do it in the first place.
I just show them my nipples. Instant warning.

tacos.... riiiight this is coming from the kid i baned 10x but youre right

i should stop explaining myself and the actions. infact why do i bother since no other mods do it

the x is located on the top right hand corner of you internet explorer

miiguy said:
Hmmm, might try that.... :yesnod:

id let you off the hook :ihih:

but back on topic here, thanks scream

Phew.....either BrandonMcAuslan is working...or this thread is finally done. Whoooooo

Haahah, what would happen if Jill turned into prez (I know you don't have that personality, so it would never happen)...all hypothetical.

Just drift in the background, do whatever you please and only poke your head out 2 times a year. :lol:

I would kill myself me thinks.

LMAO

It's really weird when I read "TLC" or "Loose" or "Loose Cannon"....lol

now..tacos....why is he still here???
and about that no rules thing.....we should not have NO rules, we should just make them stricter.

There are basic rules that everyone eventually learns after a while...it would be helpful if these were added to the rules. :/

2cents.

TacosTacosTacosTacosTacos said:
But that is not the point. I think you should stop trying to explain yourself TLC. Just do what you think is right. No explanations. I think the rules should be erased. NO Rules. Just enforcement. That way you cut out the arguing.
But what rules would there be to enforce? It's like law enforcement when no laws exist!

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think some of you are taking the lounge a bit too far. granted this is a "off topc" forum but the things some of you people are posting are just either A) sheer stupidity or B) taking the freedom of speech one too far.

i feel some of you are forgeting this is a NINTENDO BASED WEBSITE. yes you can talk about your day in the lounge, yes you can tell us that you just went to the store and picked up a PSP, yes you can even tell us about your pets like i made a post about.....but COME ON! the religion threads (which have FINALLY stoped due to me banning a certain someone), the political debates on illegal immigrants, "what does 0.9999 mean"? i mean really guys. i edit A LOT of things on this site because some members arent mature enough to have intellectual converstations such as "religion" and "polictics" it may be cool to discuss them, but please, join a POLICITALLY BASED THREAD. its getting on my nerves that a lot of you seeme to think we as mods are stifeling you. we arent. infact, we are protecting the minors out there who are reading your words.

take for instance the england thread. a member there was posting racist views and needed a quick dose of realism injected into his fat head. 3 members had posted him and quoted him only adding fuel to the flame (no cursing just aiding ammo). so, after a poster on that thread contacted me, i initially thought nothing of it till i read on and realized 3 pages needed to be GONE droping it down to 5 or so and an IP ban request.

so please, as a mod, stop posting such stupid things! and if you know what youre typing MAY be deleted, reported or even questioned then dont type it. its common senes to sometimes [STRIKE]shut your mouth [/STRIKE] be quiet
dude just mind ur bussiness if the kids come see this website thats them, leave it to the parents. and posting in the website doesnt have to be all about games.

<<<(saw this thread late) You always seem to put my quiet concerns out there TLC. I think that the rules need to be mandatory (spell?) law for this site. Nobody follows them anymore and I think its taking this site, (or atleast some choice areas of the site) down. If you all have so much a problem with authority, then you have some growing up to do. In all honesty, the majority of the members here are flammers/spammers and it seems to be contagious. I truly think that lack of site discipline has been tearing it appartt for some time now.

Trevor, get real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back