All this trash talking about PS3 having no games needs to stop, it just came out!

Axtlar..... trust me hes somewhere here on this forum', lik comin back in a month!

Ax: talked to him as a different mem... ax may be banned but hell hes still here..... somewhere!:scared:

Last edited:
then don't play Wii and play your beloved ps3, when brawl comes out ill be sure to beat you up first that is if your wii is not in the corner still
Before or after i kick your ass. You would probably disconnect on me.

First, to say the Wii is selling better must make you feel really good. Hey you said something right, to bad its the only thing. Cel is right, there are no good games for the Wii. NONONO, ports and VC titles dont count. What? Nintendo doesnt know how to make new games? Well theres always Mario Mario and Metriod with more Mario, swift. So the PS3 will fail cause they rely on original titles like Resistance, Motor Storm, Lair, Heavenly Sword ect. They need to remake the same games over and over, like Nintendo does.

Mario a lot, but not like Final Fantasy with a unique story to each one, the same story. Zelda is the best, everytime im thinking, whos going to be the final boss this time? They always surprise me with Ganon. What temples will there be? The usual. Oh Metriod, let me guess how this next one goes, this is just a guess. She some how losses her armor (explosion maybe) and you have to go and collect it while fighting space pirates and metriods. There will be a normal place, lava place, ice place and water place.

That beats Sony's games. Must be why the GC won over the PS2... oh wait, no it didnt.If you say the games are going to be SO great, why did they fail on the GC? Why did the GC fail? It sucked. Even Nintendo wants to forget the GC.

If all Nintendo is good for are the same thing they did in 1987, they need to stop making consoles and just move into software like sega.

I think the PS1 did better then the N64 and GC combined. So really, who has the better games? Sony. Who has more quality games? Sony. Nintendo will most likely lose, deal with it. Unless you want a $10 system for $200, then by all means go with Nintendo. If you want a $1500 system for $600, go Sony.

At least Nintendo is making money, by ripping you off. Think about that next time. Your paying more then its worth. Good for you. Hope you feel good about that.

Hey, i wouldnt want them to do like sega did, what they need is new games instead of the same old game same ole story with the same ole gameplay! i agree with you on that! But sometimes peeps dont want to give up the same thing they knew and always loved!

Need better online and more games, sorry for the lack of grammar, typing on wii

Gosh I need to learn to write like that, I don't hate you no more GamerCon lol, I wish I could go to that Final Fantasy Party though!!

San Francisco. I dont live there but ill be getting a ride, only a few hours. One and a half i think. Ill be leaving at 3 in the morning, gotta be one of the first 100 people!

Either way it has no games, thats a fact, so thats why people say it has no games!
I havent heard of anything even good coming to it as well! I mean most of those 380 titles are probably going to suck anyways!

Im NOT gonna camp in San Fran lol, just have to hope no one else does.

I mean most of those 380 titles are probably going to suck anyways!
Funny cause you have a PS2 game in your sig.

Back