All this trash talking about PS3 having no games needs to stop, it just came out!

Tzero-Ra said:
the wii just came out too and it's doing alot better than the ps3 and xbox 360 combined
and the wii is in front of the ps3 by 5 million sales.....

i know its because the ps3 is expensive, but it further proves my point the the power of the ps3 dosent matter, because even with all that, its still gonna lose to the wii AND 360

Last edited:
I'll try to believe you have played one before, I have, I love it, Wii's just there in the corner, bought Strikers, wasn't good, great online features for the Wii there.

I'd actually rather play a game with buttons and a tiny bit of motion sensing than play Zelda where you can just slightly move the Wii Remote to get Link to use his sword.

Last edited:
Celestial said:
I'll try to believe you have played one before, I have, I love it, Wii's just there in the corner, bought Strikers, wasn't good, great online features for the Wii there.

I'd actually rather play a game with buttons and a tiny bit of motion sensing than swinging the Wii Remote than play Zelda where you can just slightly move the Wii Remote to get Link to use his sword.

then don't play Wii and play your beloved ps3, when brawl comes out ill be sure to beat you up first that is if your wii is not in the corner still

Celestial said:

I'd actually rather play a game with buttons and a tiny bit of motion sensing than swinging the Wii Remote than play Zelda where you can just slightly move the Wii Remote to get Link to use his sword.
read your second paragraph carefully..........

u said u rather use a tiny bit of motion sensing.......yet u can use a tiny bit of motion sensing for zelda........i use a tiny bit for wii sports.....(u use bottons for zelda.....and u can use a tiny bit of motion sensing.....)

Last edited:
Happy now Shoko? You could've done a better reply than that... And good luck with that Tzero, my Wii will still be in the corner if one of; Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Grand Theft Auto, The Agency, Haze or Assassins Creed come out when SSBB does

dont get me wrong though, resistance fall of man=pwnage.

the ps3 has alot of potential

Definitely a fanboy!!? and I'm definitely a coward!!? Lol.. I reeeally don't care to have a match against you on SSBB when it comes out.
Now being a fanboy...
I've got a Wii, got a Ps3 and probably getting a 360 soon, I consider all 3 as good consoles... Now, if I was a fanboy, I would only have one, and I would be saying "Wii sucks", "Bad graphics".. I'm sure you get my point

Back