DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Any chance you can give warnings to constant double poster, then a possible ban
Its getting annoying seeing three or four posts in a row from the same person that doesn't know the edit button exists.

Someone needs to invent a program that lets me backhand "r-tards" through the magical interweb. I'd give my left testicle for one of these.

Darkprinny said:
Any chance you can give warnings to constant double poster, then a possible ban
Its getting annoying seeing three or four posts in a row from the same person that doesn't know the edit button exists.

That's funny, because I'd like to see warnings to constant whiners, then a ban!

You

iplaywii said:
That's funny, because I'd like to see warnings to constant whiners, then a ban!
Sweet Jesus, he's on a role. Give the man his milkbone.

Personally, I think anyone who can get 190 posts in 3 weeks should be banned. Obviously someone isn't putting any substance or intelligent thought into the things he'll be remembered for online, tsk tsk.

That ranks as most of the users on at the moment

I'd like to see spam whores and idiots who use 'txt tlk' banned from the forum. This isn't a cell phone, so stop thinking it is one.

Honestly, as annoying as it is... people deserve a break. Give them heck and tell them to use the search button, that should be sufficient. Besides, many search terms could bring up wrong, or even worse, no results... so it's puts posters on pins and needles worrying if they're reposting or not (although, this does relate mostly to those who create topics and don't really give a damn if it's a repost or not) but still... you get my point. There are many forum/web noobs out there, they need a break too. :lol: *seriously*

tuned said:
Honestly, as annoying as it is... people deserve a break. Give them heck and tell them to use the search button, that should be sufficient. Besides, many search terms could bring up wrong, or even worse, no results... so it's puts posters on pins and needles worrying if they're reposting or not (although, this does relate mostly to those who create topics and don't really give a damn if it's a repost or not) but still... you get my point. There are many forum/web noobs out there, they need a break too. :lol: *seriously*

How many breaks can you give a leg until it needs to be amputated?

Back