Double posters must go

I think hes still about
It was in the freind codes thread

Hotspur Warrior said:
PS: Has anyone noticed how a huge percentage of double posters can't spell and/or have a retarded idea of grammar and puncuation? They must have been dropped on their heads at birth, and then accidentally kicked across the hospital floor by the midwife, to turn out so pathetically dimwitted.
I think it's a geneticaly created tendency towards idiocy in general. Basically they're idiots in all facets of life.

Also, my dear mom had a tumble down the stairs while she was pregnant with me and I turned out fine; exceptional really, possibly extraordinary, but that's beside the point; which is, in fact, to say that your clever hypothesis is wrong. Sorry lad.

Something must be done, and soon.

When I post on a forum, I usually answer someone's question and then realise there is another unanswered question, so instead of posting again I simply add it into my previous post. Why can't other people do that?

i have helped alot of people on this f*cking forum, i have only double posted a few times most times with relevent information, but sometimes it just doesn't cross my mind it's like a reflex. alot of my posts have been for help, some coz i need help and some coz i've double posted but a minimal amount. over 400 posts is only 25 per day and sometimes there is 20-30 emails of people replying to threads so what, do i ignore them?... lol. 95% of my posts are relevent and i try not to double post but once it's done you go sh*t too late, maybe ban all the people that instanly flame someone for asking a question, USE SEARCH!!! GOOGLE!!!! Have you ever thought that these people might be new to forums or even the internet i mean my mum doesnt even know what a forum is or young kids, maybe just maybe they try searching and coz 3 letter words don't show they get a crapload of results they don't want to search through. as for all of you stop b*tching and get on with your life ffs don't be *ssholes

Wii17 said:
i have helped alot of people on this f*cking forum, i have only double posted a few times most times with relevent information, but sometimes it just doesn't cross my mind it's like a reflex. alot of my posts have been for help, some coz i need help and some coz i've double posted but a minimal amount. over 400 posts is only 25 per day and sometimes there is 20-30 emails of people replying to threads so what, do i ignore them?... lol. 95% of my posts are relevent and i try not to double post but once it's done you go sh*t too late, maybe ban all the people that instanly flame someone for asking a question, USE SEARCH!!! GOOGLE!!!! Have you ever thought that these people might be new to forums or even the internet i mean my mum doesnt even know what a forum is or young kids, maybe just maybe they try searching and coz 3 letter words don't show they get a crapload of results they don't want to search through. as for all of you stop b*tching and get on with your life ffs don't be *ssholes

First off:
aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

If that doesn't work:
bart_google.jpg

And on a side note:
wii_controllerchart-2.jpg

Wii17 said:
Alternatively, morons could go away to university, get a degree in common sense and then return to WiiChat when they're less retarded.

Wii17 said:

There's no reason to double post unless your posting screen shots of a certain game and the size of the file doesn't fit into the thread. You contradict yourself so much, that you bullshit after bullshit after bullshit and you soon begin to believe it. If many of these "n00bs" as many people refer them to don't know what a search is, then how'd they find this forum? More than likely by a SEARCH engine. So therefore, quit being an emo and blog your ****.

just like a double poster has a lot of posts, all mine are basically flames at them(and curses on their soul of course).

Wii17 said:
oo you mother f***** if you called me that face to face you wouldn't, where the f*** did i contradict myself c*** all you f***wits want is to have everything your way when you want it and if you don't like something you b**** about it. let people double ****** post it doesnt hurt anyone only your b****** does so try and get a life

i'm just about ready to say good bye to this site i'm so sick of alot of peoples sh*t

Seems like I pushed a button there, didn't I? Is your vocabulary too small to even use words that aren't censored? That's quite sad, but then again, emos are sad. Seriously, I guess the term emo, or even emotionally disturbed bothers you, as you must be called that term on a frequent basis. Why double post, when you can simply hit the edit button? Stop being a lazy ass and just follow the rules and you wouldn't be bitched at. If you say goodbye, we wouldn't be losing anything much just less double posting, which essentially is a good thing. So let me be the first to say, your sensitive wrist cutting ass won't be missed.

Leirith said:
They need to die and be a very cheap funeral.

In before just dump the body in a strange position

ok a i dont cut myself, b i have never been called an emo as i hate them, i have put them upside down in a bin before, i am a goth/punk by heart and i hate emos, i do get called goth/punk on a regualr basis and i dont mind, just emos are f***ed

Kill The Goth In The Name Of Angus Young

Wii17 said:
ok a i dont cut myself, b i have never been called an emo as i hate them, i have put them upside down in a bin before, i am a goth/punk by heart and i hate emos, i do get called goth/punk on a regualr basis and i dont mind, just emos are f***ed

You're an emo, you're sensitive to your "inner feelings". Anyone have any sporks for this guy?

emos hate everyone and love themselves goths hate everyone and hate themselves punks hate everyone that wrong them but will stay by the side of the people they trust, im a combination of the last 2. and haha kill the goth soooo funny, at first i thought u were one of the decent people on this site now i know your just like the rest

and if your not sensite to your inner feeligs your a conformist robot, i care about people its obvious you dont, and watch out sumthing you say might just be to someone who's depressed one day and they end up killing themselves because of your words, and dont bullsh*t that coz it happened to someone i knew very well who is very missed now and now the person that was at fault suffers depression and hardly talks to anyone.

Last edited:
Back