Double posters must go

Does anybody else find it annoying that this guy says "yer" every post? I don't even know what hes trying to say with that.. yes maybe?

Oh, and 5 dollars says that "noob" comment was directed towards me. :D

no, i havent seen you double post and you are obviously not a noob with 500 posts, why the personal attacks? i can say yer all i want its slang that i use, some people say ya, some say yeah, some say yes why cant i and some others say yer. and its not every bloody post

and nintendocam says N'cha in alot of his posts, have a go at him or sumthin just get off my back when ive done nothing to you

Last edited:
hey hey hey now... double posting yea its lame but the worst...

a thread was made and its gone some odd 4 pages into the list of old threads and then the same dude that started it logs in and posts a reply to his thread with just "bump"

yeah i hate that more than double posting, i mean if its not being talked on anymore the thread is dead let it die.

if you've ever used a "bump" you need to knock it off n go back to "bump"in uglies with your mom. :ciappa:

Wii17 said:
no, i havent seen you double post and you are obviously not a noob with 500 posts, why the personal attacks? i can say yer all i want its slang that i use, some people say ya, some say yeah, some say yes why cant i and some others say yer. and its not every bloody post

and nintendocam says N'cha in alot of his posts, have a go at him or sumthin just get off my back when ive done nothing to you
Meh, there both pretty lame...

Anyways...

Prez said:
Actually, double posting is posting two times in a row, period.
These people have their facts straight, don't you worry.

"If you need to add any information to your previous post, use the "edit" button at the top-right corner of your post." Taken directly out of the rules. I had no need to add information to my previous posts therefore I didn't need to edit my post. According to that statement in the rules I haven't done anything wrong here and their facts are a little crooked. That being said, you could at least change or have the rules changed to be clear. Someone could also simply ask people like me, who reply to posts individually when it makes sense, not to do so.

Darkprinny said:

Nintendocam said:

WuZeMu said:
Lolatlostforum!

Vert said:
:cornut: rock on, buddy

According to forum rules, all 4 of those posts break the law of this forum. Please see the heading titled "10. 5 Word Post Minimum" for verification. What gets me is people complaining here about double posting are breaking the rules themselves.

Notice how I didn't reply to each individually as in this case it makes the most sense to include it all in one post not to mention the fact that I am using them as an example. (Sorry about that guys) Technically the hyperlink can get Mr Nintendocam a good case of being in the right. :eek:ut:

My point is I read the rules and have posted according to the rules. I haven't improvised, I haven't tried to alter them in my own head in any way at all. All of my posts have been according to the rules the same as you guys have. I do not doubt that I may have a post or two with 4 words though and as you can see there are quite a few posts like that in this thread alone. If there is a problem we just need someone, a moderator perhaps, to inform us. Like I said before, I would gladly start editing posts or start replying to people in groups if that is what is required.

Kiwi said:
Does anybody else find it annoying that this guy says "yer" every post? I don't even know what hes trying to say with that.. yes maybe?

Oh, and 5 dollars says that "noob" comment was directed towards me. :D

Is "yer" even a word?

Tjharwin said:
Something must be done, and soon.

When I post on a forum, I usually answer someone's question and then realise there is another unanswered question, so instead of posting again I simply add it into my previous post. Why can't other people do that?

Because it's much simpler to reply to each individual post; only edit your post if your adding information to a specific reply!!

Back