Double posters must go

Haz said:
Cheers for the update Prez :)

I do reckon some users will leave, as they need to see their post count to increase to satisfy some underlying childish problems.

But if it means that I can view decent topics without having to spend ages reading through rubbish, then Whoop!

I love taking part in this forum and support any changes made to make the forum better.

Yeah I used to double post, without knowing what it was, but I dont now, i agree, double posting is stupid if you know about the EDIT button, i know a double poster...

SonicFalcoBrawlWii double posts, i just found out what double posting is today, so I wont do it ever again...

Yeahh King K. Rool should be in Brawl and Diddy and more women too, like Dixie or Tiny Kong and one from F-zZero but Gex? he's not even from Nintendo

Hey Axtlar, this isnt the SSBB thread.....

Yeah, in the Wii Gaming Forum

Prez said:
Yes, thanks for your concern, it is a good idea.
The mods have already discussed it some times in the past, though not in a lot of depth.
I can't tell you it's going to happen for sure, but the most of the moderators so far do think it's a good idea.

Hopefully not uintill I hit 9000 (this time next year)
Then I can post that Dragonball pic that I see on 4chan
"Dark prinny Hes over 9000"*

(*Joke)

I dont see the big deal with double posting. Its the same amount of words, just read it the second post. But i might double post if i was posting and somebody post right before me, and when i read their post, then i would go head and write on what they said. but double posting can is not so bad that you have to hate it. sound like we talking about the war here. if the double post mad sense then get over it but if it only have one word in it report it. Its that simple

hotpotato78 said:
I dont see the big deal with double posting. Its the same amount of words, just read it the second post. But i might double post if i was posting and somebody post right before me, and when i read their post, then i would go head and write on what they said. but double posting can is not so bad that you have to hate it. sound like we talking about the war here. if the double post mad sense then get over it but if it only have one word in it report it. Its that simple

No. It's not that simple at all.
For cases like what you just stated, that is why there is an edit button. There is no justifiable reason to double post except the following:
Accident, your original was too long, too many pictures ,etc.. (Don't really think there is any others.)
It is a rule widely known all across the internet, on any forum you will encounter. And WiiChat will abide by it. There is no argument, and no excuses.

Prez said:
No. It's not that simple at all.
For cases like what you just stated, that is why there is an edit button. There is no justifiable reason to double post except the following:
Accident, your original was too long, too many pictures ,etc.. (Don't really think there is any others.)
It is a rule widely known all across the internet, on any forum you will encounter. And WiiChat will abide by it. There is no argument, and no excuses.
To be honest, you could close the thread all due to that comment. Pretty much sums it all up.

Back