Double posters must go

yeah that was just stupid, and your one of the ones who usually goes on about double posts and you do it what 5 times? a yer is a word look it up in a slang dictionary or urbandictionary.com it means yes and i say it in real life too just sounds better than yes or ya to me, blame i girl in wa i met online she got me into doing it and my gf got me into saying meh oh well i made her a crazy as i am so all good lol

Wii17 said:
yeah that was just stupid, and your one of the ones who usually goes on about double posts and you do it what 5 times? a yer is a word look it up in a slang dictionary or urbandictionary.com it means yes and i say it in real life too just sounds better than yes or ya to me, blame i girl in wa i met online she got me into doing it and my gf got me into saying meh oh well i made her a crazy as i am so all good lol

Oh, i found it. . ."Yer" is an acronym for Year-End Report.

obviously you didnt look it up on urban dictionary

4. yer 24 up, 12 down

Aussie slang for "yes". Used by lower class Australians. Common amongst teenagers in the city of Canberra.

"Can I come with you to the candy shop?"
"Yer."

may also mean your or you're

haha priceless

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yer

just like yeah, yep, yea, ya, yah, mmm, aha and N'cha aren't real words

so don't be picky, lol isnt a real word, usually used in the wrong circumstances and when the person isn't actually laughing but says it coz (theres another one) its slightly funny and to be polite or whatever, when peple are actuallylaughing online they usually go hahaha or whatever not lol. so don't turn this into a grammar debate

Last edited:
csiguy4u, you're such a post whore lol. This 'problem' could be solved by not displaying users post count.

I'm all for removing post counts. It gets rid of elitisim and a whole bunch of other problems.

Last edited:
Meh the number one poster (in terms of count) aggress

This should be put to a vote - it would so stop people posting useless crap to increase their post count.

Haz said:
This should be put to a vote - it would so stop people posting useless crap to increase their post count.
Yes, thanks for your concern, it is a good idea.
The mods have already discussed it some times in the past, though not in a lot of depth.
I can't tell you it's going to happen for sure, but the most of the moderators so far do think it's a good idea.

Prez said:
Yes, thanks for your concern, it is a good idea.
The mods have already discussed it some times in the past, though not in a lot of depth.
I can't tell you it's going to happen for sure, but the most of the moderators so far do think it's a good idea.

Cheers for the update Prez :)

I do reckon some users will leave, as they need to see their post count to increase to satisfy some underlying childish problems.

But if it means that I can view decent topics without having to spend ages reading through rubbish, then Whoop!

yeah, who cares about post count. it doesn't show that your better than anyone else, is kinda cool but also lame when you get to a certain number though. i just hate spam

Back