Double posters must go

Prez said:
No. It's not that simple at all.
For cases like what you just stated, that is why there is an edit button. There is no justifiable reason to double post except the following:
Accident, your original was too long, too many pictures ,etc.. (Don't really think there is any others.)
It is a rule widely known all across the internet, on any forum you will encounter. And WiiChat will abide by it. There is no argument, and no excuses.

True but hey double posting don't even occur as much for it to be a big deal was all i'm saying. Well i agree edit it but its still the same amount of words even if you edit it.. But yeah people please abide by the rules so there would not be any pointless threads as this one.i rather see someone double post than cursing all day. Some people just have to find something to complain about and i just feel its not that big of a deal to hate. so much. But i'm not saying your complaining but people do for nothing at all

but newbs will continue doing it and theres nothing we can do about it like my one thread says

Sovieto said:
but newbs will continue doing it and theres nothing we can do about it like my one thread says
<.< your just doing that cuz you know I'm powerless here..
Come break some rules in the other sections some time:smilewinkgrin:

I have noticed that ion has added a "delete post" when you edit

It has been stated that its annoying

I mean, Seriously. Like it's all that much harder just to scroll down.
I guess it DOES raise your post count, but who really cares?
Some things I'll agree with, but in general, what's such a big deal to make a fuss over it?

NOTE: I usually do not double post, unless it contributes useful information, to quote multiple people, if my Wii won't let me fit more text, etc.

Steel-Froggy said:
I mean, Seriously. Like it's all that much harder just to scroll down.
I guess it DOES raise your post count, but who really cares?
Some things I'll agree with, but in general, what's such a big deal to make a fuss over it?

NOTE: I usually do not double post, unless it contributes useful information, to quote multiple people, if my Wii won't let me fit more text, etc.

Delete those above 6 posts.
Now.
We really don't need everyone actually double posting, while we're talking about not double posting.
It wasn't funny the first time, and it's not funny now.
And Froggy it might be in your best interest to actually read the thread before you post an idiotic question like this again.

GET THE SMEG OUT
Like GTFO only child frendly

But the true word is Smegma
Cant say what it means
That was from the Actoers them selfs (Seen them at a nerd con)(Felt like I was the only otaku)

Double Posting Rule...

On another forum that I am on (been on it for 2 years ;) ). There was a rule about double posting.

1. You cannot double post until 3 days have past. Then you can post again. Then you have to wait another 3 days to double (triple in this case) post and so on...

(this one works because it's a game creation & question forum)
2. If you have an update or new news, you can post 24 hours after your first post :)

It would make double posting more humane. People could still double post, but it wouldn't be that bad. If they disobeyed they would have their warning raised...

Humph, the people who double post often should have their names baned, period, its a cheap way to raise your post count, ive done it myself before but not intentionally...but you all know that its annoying...:mad2:

Back