Double posters must go

Gymdawg said:
Darkprinny gets 1,000,000 Awesome points.

<Wonders if they can be used to buy VC games

Actually yes, but only at a rate of 1,000,000AP to 1 VC point...
It's sucks, I know.

If anyone clicks that link, they're an idiot.
No, that's not me trying to save you through personal experience, that's common sense.

umm sometimes double posting is better to seperate 2 subjects, better than a double thread i guess, but yer double posting sucks sometimes its just quick reply is well ..... quicker lol

Wii17 said:
umm sometimes double posting is better to seperate 2 subjects, better than a double thread i guess, but yer double posting sucks sometimes its just quick reply is well ..... quicker lol
Seriously, are you actually trying to defend being a retard on the interweb?
I don't care if you think it's "quicker...lol", use the edit button.

I like rabbits. OMG lawl, I just discussed two subjects in one post.
lol...
:mad2:

yer but sometimes if there is alot of text in 1 post its easier to read in 2, and some people should be banned for abuse "retard" heh why does everyone get so ****** annoyed with double posting anyway

Wii17 said:
yer but sometimes if there is alot of text in 1 post its easier to read in 2, and some people should be banned for abuse "retard" heh why does everyone get so ****** annoyed with double posting anyway

No, not really. All you have to do if you're having two conversations is quote someone, want to see how simple it is?

omg you had to scroll down for an extra second to read this post, do you want it back?

See, you're an idiot. And this hadn't been double posting.:D

Thats why hes got over 400 posts

I don't mind double posting if it is constructive. By this I mean the same person posting twice in a row on seperate days, or if the same person posts something in a thread, and then posts again at some point that day with a piece of information too important to the thread to be tucked away in an edit of the previous post.

But moronic double posting, like saying "omg i luv the ps3 its wikid" and then two minutes later following up with "i forgot 2 say dat i havnt got a ps3 yet" is just pointless. If you've got something unimportant, and in any way minor (correcting a typo, expanding on an idea or opinion, etc), use the frigging edit button. That's what it is there for.

PS: Has anyone noticed how a huge percentage of double posters can't spell and/or have a retarded idea of grammar and puncuation? They must have been dropped on their heads at birth, and then accidentally kicked across the hospital floor by the midwife, to turn out so pathetically dimwitted.

Last edited:
The type im talking about is the one min latter ones
The record so far is 5 in a row

Darkprinny said:
The type im talking about is the one min latter ones
The record so far is 5 in a row
Bloody hell. I hope he was banned, or locked in a cupboard away from society for the safety of himself and others.

Back