Is jesus God or God's creation

Here's a tip, use QUOTE USER! It might just help you NOT get in to sticky situations :thumbsup:

Could someone answer my question.

Why would jesus pray and speak to God if it was himself? how would God be able to die? when he was asked when the world end why did he say "Only my father knows" why would he say "i do nothing of myself but only as my father hath taught me"?

Was jesus schizophrenic or something?

You know, if anyone actualy knew that answer, theyd be the new god. point is, its a retorical question... in a way

Why would jesus pray and speak to God if it was himself? how would God be able to die? when he was asked when the world end why did he say "Only my father knows" why would he say "i do nothing of myself but only as my father hath taught me"?

Was jesus schizophrenic or something?

Our only knowledge of this stuff comes from the bible. So the bible may be flawed here.

But wait, if the bible is flawed here, it could be flawed in other places. :idea:

Maybe Jesus wasn't god's son, or god at all. Maybe he was a prophet who claimed that god spoke to him. We really don't know. But to add to the argument, when I was a Christian I was always taught that god was Jesus, and Jesus was god. I'm not sure what the holy spirit is.

Our only knowledge of this stuff comes from the bible. So the bible may be flawed here.

But wait, if the bible is flawed here, it could be flawed in other places. :idea:

Maybe Jesus wasn't god's son, or god at all. Maybe he was a prophet who claimed that god spoke to him. We really don't know. But to add to the argument, when I was a Christian I was always taught that god was Jesus, and Jesus was god. I'm not sure what the holy spirit is.

It almost makes complete sense!

I always hated this when I was religiously active. I would fear that someone would ask me the simplest of questions—who is Jesus?—and that I wouldn't be able to answer them. I think it's pretty stupid that he's considered both God and God's son.

Yes, because the best place for religious clarity is a computer games forum..[/sarcasm]

Religion is a subject that is hotly debated here, and as with the nature of religion, people will continue to argue over every little bit of it.

Most people, especially online, will not actually learn from it and change their opinions, but in the end just get sick of debating it.

Too many people want to talk, and too few want to listen. (although I've already made my mind up, and listen to science on this topic).

Levesqueisking said:
I always hated this when I was religiously active. I would fear that someone would ask me the simplest of questions—who is Jesus?—and that I wouldn't be able to answer them. I think it's pretty stupid that he's considered both God and God's son.
What people don't remember is that, whatever the outcome of the debate, it doesn't change the truth. Whether I say I'm atheist or not doesn't have the slightest influence on whether or not there truly is a supreme being or not. In the end, if you cannot answer a question, allow it to be unanswered (or at least make clear that what you're answering with is a guess), rather than providing a BS answer in which the person will poke holes in it, and essentially think the whole thing is wrong.

Last edited:

Yeah i basically agree with you.

Jesus being both God and God's son makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Jesus is the son of God. Jesus is the father of our bodies, while God is the father of our spirits. There is also another being called the Holy Ghost. But they are all separate.

Back