Microsoft slaps Sony..Again

Okay....This is kind of like playing Nintendo on a PSP. Why the hell would you buy a rival machine, just to play the other company's games? Which can be turned into, why buy a PS3 to use Microsoft's emailing? Sony needs to come out with their own email service anyways.

hotpotato78 said:
The sony fanboys and fans are more one sided in my opinion, because most of them who claims to be hardcore gamers(because only hard core gamers plays the playstation) doesn't consider nintendo of being a real system and that it is kiddie and a toy and what ever else $hit they run on with... You don't hear nintendo fans saying "sony is to mature or sony isn't kiddie it's for people like my granddad who was in wars" To me sony fans aren't versatile at all. I'm sure you would get a nintendo fan to play a playstation game quicker than you would get a sony fan to play a nintendo game. And you can't even deny that. Every console publisher is going to have one sided people but the quantity of them won't be the same.

Thats simply not true. While you are entitled to your opinion, the fact is that you are generalizing way to much. The comments Wiifans use on the PS3 are no better in anyway than what Sonyfanboys would use.

VampiricLugia said:
Okay....This is kind of like playing Nintendo on a PSP. Why the hell would you buy a rival machine, just to play the other company's games? Which can be turned into, why buy a PS3 to use Microsoft's emailing? Sony needs to come out with their own email service anyways.

Thats the reason i bought my PSP. I originally wanted to play all my favorite old school nintendo games on it. From my favorite nes, game boy, snes to sega games. Then they made it play PS1 games, and that made it even better. I would rather buy another brands product, if it allowed me to play more games better reguardless of which company the games belong to.

If you feel that way.... I'm just saying that most of the sony fan won't even touch a nintendo console therefore i say they are not verstile. The kiddie word had been well published by sony fans lol. But the most i hear fan boys say is the ps3 sucks. But hey i'm a person who can play any genre of game. can you say that for sony fans. many of them don't play nintendo games and judge them which i think is being bias. All sony fans may not be like this but i'm sure 70% of them are

I agree with you hotpotato78. sony fanboys are on a whole nother level of insanity. The funny thing is I walked in a Super Target and of course they had like 15 p$3's available and one on open display for testing, etc. So I thought, "ehh why not look and see whats so big and bad about the graphics on this machine." They had motorstorm on and it looked kinda interesting (maybe it was because I was in a driving mood). Anyways I tried it out. And it got boring really fast. The visuals themselves were nice admittedly but other than that it just seemed to be a clusterf*ck of random vehicles that were constantly crashing into one another (I managed to survive 1 lap b4 this happened to me). All in all I'll admit that my time spent on the game was no more than 30 mins but I didn't feel anything during that time except a few moments of fear as I fell into the canyon.

Then the salesperson tried to push one on me by offering me a "deal". Don't even want to get into that.

mk_south_london said:
Apparently users of the ps3 who try 2 access their Hotmail accounts are notified of their cookies being disabled and cannot read their emails.

Looks like microsoft have got more than a grudge going on here

LOL!

I'm Glad I Can Read My Wii-E-Mail Just Fine!:lol:

MasterJedi2U said:
I agree with you hotpotato78. sony fanboys are on a whole nother level of insanity. The funny thing is I walked in a Super Target and of course they had like 15 p$3's available and one on open display for testing, etc. So I thought, "ehh why not look and see whats so big and bad about the graphics on this machine." They had motorstorm on and it looked kinda interesting (maybe it was because I was in a driving mood). Anyways I tried it out. And it got boring really fast. The visuals themselves were nice admittedly but other than that it just seemed to be a clusterf*ck of random vehicles that were constantly crashing into one another (I managed to survive 1 lap b4 this happened to me). All in all I'll admit that my time spent on the game was no more than 30 mins but I didn't feel anything during that time except a few moments of fear as I fell into the canyon.

Then the salesperson tried to push one on me by offering me a "deal". Don't even want to get into that.

Lmao well at least you tried to play it. a sony fan would say not me it's to kiddie, for children....Yeah the graphics will be good no doubt, but so they claim only hardcore gamers play sony.. Well even if he tries to push one on you, push it back lmao " i don't want it"...... but yeah man i feel as if they are on another level with this thing.... shiftfallout is talking as if i said that nintendo fans are innocent, but i feel like nintendo fans are not as bad as sony fans. there's a big difference between me slapping somebody and you shooting somebody. Nintendo fans may slap with their comments but sony fans are trying to practice Socom 3 skillz on your a$$..

wow i think its nuts for microsoft to block emails to PS3s but someone said that its false.. that would be just dirty i mean its only email....

Look it's more news BS propoganda. They need to fire their PR staff and start talking about their games. The Sony PR staff is as awful as the old PR staff for the Xbox. Microsoft got smart and told them to STFU for the 360. Now they are #1.

I'm getting no news on MGS4, and it's supposed to be out in a few months? Will it be delayed?

mk_south_london said:
Nope. Otherwise i wouldnt have posted this now..would i?

wow you just made yourself look like a complete fool. why you may ask?

well i just signed in my hotmail account and even sent a email using my ps3 so either you don't have a ps3 to test this out and you just went on someone elses word or you just love making stupid posts.

As long as they don't touch Gmail, I'm all right.

Wait, never mind. They can touch it all they want.

FOR I HAVE DA INTERWEBZ ON MI COMPUTAR!

if you read my post above yours you'll find out that hotmail does indeed work and this is all just a stupid rumor by mk_south_london

123eman said:
if you read my post above yours you'll find out that hotmail does indeed work and this is all just a stupid rumor by mk_south_london

Hello there.

http://www.ps3chat.com/playstation-3-chat/1433-microshaft-being-rubish-heads.html

Take a read. PLUS ive got 5 friends who have got ps3 and only one of them is able to access hotmail.

So....if u judge this on ur own experience........proves how clever u are.

try doin a lil research next time before u say something dumb like that

mk_south_london said:
Hello there.

http://www.ps3chat.com/playstation-3-chat/1433-microshaft-being-rubish-heads.html

Take a read. PLUS ive got 5 friends who have got ps3 and only one of them is able to access hotmail.

So....if u judge this on ur own experience........proves how clever u are.

try doin a lil research next time before u say something dumb like that

well then how else am i supposed to judge this by? someone else's experience? that wouldn't be very credible now would it. and from what i can see i dont see how some ps3s can access hotmail while others cant. either your sources are lying to you or truly some can access it and some cant.
oh and by the way your source only shows two people that couldn't access hotmail.

and another thing i love how people just automatically assume that if hotmail isnt working its Microsoft getting back at sony. like come on that would never happen, why because they will lose money (yes it may be little) but microsoft hates losing money for now reason.

have asked your friends to try it agian, as it may have been only that one day, maybe a server problem or a problem with their connection?

Last edited:
Back