Microsoft slaps Sony..Again

123eman said:
well then how else am i supposed to judge this by? someone else's experience? that wouldn't be very credible now would it.
Are we only posting things that have already made it into the media spotlight now? Can we no longer post threads based on personal experience or opinion?

and from what i can see i dont see how some ps3s can access hotmail while others cant.
Firmware updates maybe?

either your sources are lying to you or truly some can access it and some cant.
At least give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

oh and by the way your source only shows two people that couldn't access hotmail.
One could argue that it is 2 "sources" too many...

and another thing i love how people just automatically assume that if hotmail isnt working its Microsoft getting back at sony. like come on that would never happen, why because they will lose money (yes it may be little) but microsoft hates losing money for now reason.
Any corporation "hates" losing money. And how would this be the case? How would Microsoft lose money by not allowing PS3 users to not access hotmail accounts? Also, I've noted in my posts previous that it may be either company's "fault".

have asked your friends to try it agian, as it may have been only that one day, maybe a server problem or a problem with their connection?
I'm sure mk_south_london would have updated the page if that was the case...

123eman said:
well then how else am i supposed to judge this by? someone else's experience? that wouldn't be very credible now would it. and from what i can see i dont see how some ps3s can access hotmail while others cant. either your sources are lying to you or truly some can access it and some cant.
oh and by the way your source only shows two people that couldn't access hotmail.

and another thing i love how people just automatically assume that if hotmail isnt working its Microsoft getting back at sony. like come on that would never happen, why because they will lose money (yes it may be little) but microsoft hates losing money for now reason.

have asked your friends to try it agian, as it may have been only that one day, maybe a server problem or a problem with their connection?

Oh ffs.......U made me go and check it out myself. AND IT DOESNT WORK.
Btw motorstorm looks really crap on a non hdmi cable.
They all upgraded and it doesnt work OK??!!!

+thats just a catchy title

Back