my views towards the wii

okay, i really tried to avoid saying this but.....your really actin like a fanboy. really man u are. u still cant admit anything, though i put down all of ur post, like i did in my last one. u gotta admit that my last post was true

But it's not true, that's why I'm not agreeing with it, the sales will slow down for the Wii it's not gonna keep going and going... Whereas Ps3 can just have a sudden burst in sales if Blu-ray becomes the best format, boosting it's sales right up

Celestial said:
But it's not true, that's why I'm not agreeing with it, the sales will slow down for the Wii it's not gonna keep going and going... Whereas Ps3 can just have a sudden burst in sales if Blu-ray becomes the best format, boosting it's sales right up
so let me ask u this. ur saying the wii, the nintendo system, thats $250, appeals to non-gamers, and already has 8.17 million sales will sell less than the ps3?

honestly, look at wat ur saying. and nobody's gonna pay $600 just for blue-ray. screw the ps3's abilities to play blu-rays. people can buy dvd players for $20 if they want to watch something on blue ray. celestial, u lose. u are being very biased and are acting like a major sony fanboy. and yes, that post i made was true

You guy's couldn't be further from the truth

I just traded my 360 Elite for credit towards a Wii because i'm sick of the old traditional control scheme and playing shooter after shooter after shooter.
I actually just came from my brother in laws house and we were playing his 360, we played tiger woods 07, dead or alive 4, Madden 07, and my thumb and forearm are still throbbing from DOA-4.
Madden i can play on the Wii which got a better review by the way than the other 2 consoles, but ya' see for me i've never owned a Wii before so everything from the control scheme and the games will all be a new experience for me and i can't wait, i'm so thirsty for a new, more fun gaming experience and i'm fully confident the Wii will deliver.

Shoko said:
omg celestial.......i was clearly exaggerating when i said alien. i was just emphasizing on how the ps3 has kick-ass technology.

and by the time the ps3 drops to an [affordable] price most people can pay, the wii and 360 will be waaaaayy too far ahead.
celestial, shoko is 100% correct . the ps3 will never catch up. maybe to the 360, who knows, but definantley not the wii. and u are being a fanboy and Shoko pretty much did put down/prove wrong ur posts.

Macmutt said:
I just traded my 360 Elite for credit towards a Wii because i'm sick of the old traditional control scheme and playing shooter after shooter after shooter.
I actually just came from my brother in laws house and we were playing his 360, we played tiger woods 07, dead or alive 4, Madden 07, and my thumb and forearm are still throbbing from DOA-4.
Madden i can play on the Wii which got a better review by the way than the other 2 consoles, but ya' see for me i've never owned a Wii before so everything from the control scheme and the games will all be a new experience for me and i can't wait, i'm so thirsty for a new, more fun gaming experience and i'm fully confident the Wii will deliver.
no doubt it will, just hang on there a bit.... some summer release games are coming out, majority of them are good! not sure about, DRIVER: Parrallel Lines!

Regan said:
celestial, shoko is 100% correct . the ps3 will never catch up. maybe to the 360, who knows, but definantley not the wii. and u are being a fanboy and Shoko pretty much did put down/prove wrong ur posts.

Tell me what he did to prove my posts wrong?

again, i never said the wii was better. ive been saying it will beat the ps3 sales. thats wat ive been saying this whole time but u keep thinking im saying the wii is better for some reason

and yes i do know that. its not going to be like the ps2 simply because of the price. in matter of fact, i have 3 ps2s. why? cause they were affordable. but guess how much 3 ps3s would cost? $1800. i think u get my point

Last edited:
How was 3 Ps2's affordable at release? lol You must have gotten them when they were reduced in price...

You're not exactly saying anything good about other consoles, you're just saying the Wii will do better in sales because it's doing good now

I'm not sure how you're calling me a fanboy when you're blinded by the high sales of the wii, you can't see how there is a high possibility of sales changing.

You're probably not saying the Wii is better, but you're saying that the Ps3 is pretty much wasting time by putting great technology in their machine... Just because the Wii is beating it in sales...?

I have 5 black and white 10" tvs, guess how much 5 50" plasma tvs would cost. Over 10 grand. HD tv's are not going to last, i think i made my point.

No you didnt. If someone had the money, they would buy 3 PS3's no problem. So YOU cant afford it, its a big deal. You know a lot of people who cant afford that, so do i. Price has nothing to do with anything.

As far as sales go, the 360 just jumped 5,000 units in a week cause of one game. If they released 4 or 5 good games, it would probably triple sales. When the PS3 games come out, i wouldnt doubt it significantly sells more.

Wii is in trouble, games will be using the GC or classic controller now so the whole remote new thing is already old. Good luck selling that as the next console gimmick.

Back