Naruto

rodent said:
hey btw, maby u fellow naruto fans can answer this

ok, saske at one point or another said something about restoring his clan.

ok, now sakura has hit on him at one point or another

anyway, as most of us know, u hav 2 have children to restore your family and its bloodline, and u need a member of both sexes in order to do that

now there r no women in his clan left, so, it does not really matter who he, well, u know.

so knowing this, y does saske keep turning down sakura?
I don't really care, im just curious.

btw, sorry if im mistaking, i know that saske also says a lot of stuff about avenging his clan 2, so maby he never said anything about restoring his clan and im just mistaking. maby he just wants 2 kill his brother.

hahahaha very funny question indeed!

the answer: sasuke doesnt like Sakura, plain and simple, and right now his only goal is to avenge the clan by killing his brother...he doesnt plan for any downtime with Sakura or anyone else for that matter

Dark Void said:
first of all plz refrain from double posting, *cough*RPGmasterTurk91*cough*

second its "sasuke"

and finaly i think what sasuke meant by "restore" was to avenge his family, to kill the one who destroyed them, to bring back their honor. thats how i see it cus u know sasuke is gay =p

lol didnt we already go through this already? the extra posting was merely an accident and the other ones i didnt know that double-posting was posting after someone else doesnt so drop the subject already :)

Edit: lol sorry for the double post just trying to tells dark void something, and yes, i know its a double post

omg!!!!!!! u know how to use the edit so your "curent" second post was not necesary!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleas dont double post its just annoying. and your first post is just a primitive reapeat of what i said, anyway il drop the subject but please dont double post -.-

lol that day when u told me not to double post i waited 4 hours for 1 person to write on a post so that i can write again since i couldnt fit the PICS on one page thing...i think it was acceptable to put something up after that long, i wasnt sure if someone was gonna write for a while or not and calm down will u? i know how to delete posts (your own posts only, of course, dont get me wrong and think im macroing or something lol), do u? ill tell u how if u dont (and no, its not an administrative tool)

Last edited:
lol, im not angry im just saying dont do it, i guess all the exclamations were a tad unecessary but it kinda gets annoying. as for waiting for posts, i just reply and leave and come back the next day. it's ok to post long messages, get your point across than come back later or the next day. in fact i have waited multiple days for a post in a topic i like to post in, dont worry about it, just wait for pple to check.

How to Delete your Post...

lol, anyways for all of u ppl who dont know how to delete your post...

First, go to "edit", then click on the bullet that says "delete this message"
NOTE: you have to click on this or your message will not delete

Then click on the actual tab that says "delete this message"
Nothing else is required to delete it, its as simple as that:p

Last edited:
Lord Haku said:
Hinata is cool i like her sensie

yes this is very true indeed...

Say what r the chances of Naruto going on a date with Sakura?

Naruto to Sasuke: Hey sasuke do u think that Sakura likes me?

Sasuke: i dont care...

Naruto: come on just tell me how much of a chance do u think i have to go out with her??

Sasuke: Ha! mayb like 1 in a million.

Naruto: WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke:?

Naruto: So ur saying i have a chance :D:D:D:D:D:D

Back