Plastic Surgery

zeon9881 said:
Man those three arnt even GIRLS! Their ITS
OH NO YOU DI-IN
G17.jpg

I hate injected lips, it's just disgusting.

and I would never have any kind of surgery to look "better" I am what I am. Shame on all the actresses and actors who have it to change their appearance even if it's just the nose or a face-lift or whatever.

If Jack gets his nose hacked off, I wouldn't mind having it transplanted on my hand. You know for casual smell checks on food and whatnot. "Oh let me take that to the table *sniff* *sniff*".

I can understand the use of plastic surgery in major accidents and such, but I can never understand why people use it as a "pathway to perfection".
I prefer girls in all their natural glory, not someone with breast enlargements which are the same size as her head. :lol:
I am completely against plastic surgery used for enhancing someone's natural appearance.

As most people said I think it's a good thing when it helps people become more confident and that, but when they take it too far.. not good.

What Celeste said on the first page summed it up perfectly.

Byuakuya said:
I can understand the use of plastic surgery in major accidents and such, but I can never understand why people use it as a "pathway to perfection".
I prefer girls in all their natural glory, not someone with breast enlargements which are the same size as her head. :lol:
I am completely against plastic surgery used for enhancing someone's natural appearance.

Agreed.
I look for girls with natural beauty, I think its great when they are who they are.

I know I have been using some metaphors in here a lot, but if I wanted plastic, I would just date a mannequin or something. One's at the Gap are dressed pretty good :lol:

I don't care if people do it, its their choice and all, but I don't find it the least bit attractive.

CantGetAWii said:
if I wanted plastic, I would just date a mannequin or something.
QFT

Frogger said:
Yeah, I'm really getting bored of some of these forum threads now, and Adam's ran away from me to pick up his sister

Ah, no more to turn off topic.

But we're all civlised people, right? I'm sure we can have a debaaate...

Can you? *civilised

--

Although it may benefit the holders appearance it is all fake and superficial and it isn't real therefore it isn't the person any more.

Last edited:
Well don't hold back, Jam.
Byuakuya said:
*looks at sig*

I lol'd.

sorry xD

I'm against make-up as well...

Maybe I'm just biased because my girlfriend is perfect, but if you HAVE to wear make-up to get your guy to look at/love you...then he's probably not it.

Whoever you're with should appreciate who you are on your nastiest day of the year.

I know this isn't the "what do you look for in a girl" thread, but isn't the purpose of all this "necessary" surgery to attract a mate to you?

Back