Plastic Surgery

Make up and plastic surgery go much further than 'attracting a mate.' In many cases, it is for the benefit of the user's respect for themself.

You know I like girl's that don't wear make up just as much as you do, but ever think that they might not be wearing it for you, Adam?

If a girl needs that to respect themselves, maybe there's something more important needed?

I'm fat and ugly, but I don't care, Emma will have to deal with it.

You obviosly aren't, and don't know the subject too well, or else you wouldn't be saying that. You know a lot of ****, Adam, but this is something you apparently know nothing about.

If you don't like them when they don't wear make up then they're obviously not right for you...

And there's nothing wrong with that. I just think that if you realize that, that you shouldn't be judging those who feel otherwise.

LevesqueIsKing said:
And there's nothing wrong with that. I just think that if you realize that, that you shouldn't be judging those who feel otherwise.

For having skin deep desires?

:rolleyes:

LevesqueIsKing said:
wtf are you talking about? xD

Well if you're judging on who to spend your future/mate with by looks then it's skin deep and not you like them because of who they are.

Wiired said:
I feel it's about how the person feels.

If they feel happy with the way they are, stick with that.
If they're depressed with the way they are, then change.
Happiness is important.

if they're depressed then it's a mental issue and it can be resolved that way rather than having surgery to change you.

Plastic Surgery would have to depend on why you want it? If it is to make you look younger, why bother? You WILL age, and you CAN'T fight it, no matter how much make up you use or how much botox you get in your face. But if it were for a REAL reason like you might get teased for how you look, or you just finally want to look attractive (Not related to age, but to those who think they might be ugly) then it might be okay, just depends on how much you change about yourself. Thats just me. . .

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

the 'beholder' is usually the person looking in the mirror.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Well don't hold back, Jam.

*looks at sig*

I lol'd.

sorry xD
Haha, I can see where you are coming from. The Sig represents gaming in general (finding the truth which is hidden) and is not an idolization of the character within it. :)

I think its a bad choice, when its just for cosmetic reasons. Though my main beef is with the obsession with physical perfection. Girls(and guys I suppose) have enough trouble with self esteem, why does plastic surgery and dieting have to be pushed on them? I think its sickening when I hear about 16 year olds getting breast implants. WTH?? DO THEY WANT TO GET RAPED?:lol:

And I think its fine to look aged. Old people are supposed to teach us young'ns. It shows incredible immaturity when they get plastic surgery to avoid aging.

Back