PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

I'll agree with you there, it does get pretty annoying sometimes... but I choose to ignore it and do whatever I want, which includes purchasing a lovely Ps3 :)

Celestial said:
As much as I love the Ps3... Your signature is pretty funny lol
I know, lol. PS3 gets owned by Samus Aran...who made that for you Wiitendo? Or did you make it?

Shiftfallout said:
Well if you read the quotes you would realize i wasnt quoting you for the second part. Good job.

Everyone can think everything is insulting, it doesnt make it right thought. Feeling insulted is a direct result of being of being emotional and/or an feeling of supperiority due to personal insecurities. What does it matter in the long run. Words are words, you should care about your self and not get bent out of shape over what someone else says. If you do, your just letting them win.
So if i say something you find insulting, then its your fault for getting bet out of shape over it. Its all really subjective.

Lastly, as you say you havent read the thread, then do yourself a favor and do that before commenting on things. And if you dont like to respond a certain way, dont expect others to be like you.

As for being emotional, haha, if you equate me being detailed and lengthy in my posting as being emotional or critical in my approach, then you get an A+ at making false assumptions. All this puts a nice warm smile on my face.

Stop being stupid and hiding behind your keyboard, grow up, how old are you?

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
Stop being stupid and hiding behind your keyboard, grow up, how old are you?

.... we are on a forum. I am using a keyboard yes, though i can kill a yakk with mind bullets. How much more stupid do you want to get?

Shiftfallout said:
.... we are on a forum. I am using a keyboard yes, though i can kill a yakk with mind bullets. How much more stupid do you want to get?

the only stupid one here is you, keep your mouth shut, the insulting of other members is against the rules, calling them "stupid" is uncalled for.

maybe you just have low self-esteem....

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
the only stupid one here is you, keep your mouth shut, the insulting of other members is against the rules, calling them "stupid" is uncalled for.

maybe you just have low self-esteem....

hehe, get emotional much? By the way didnt they teach you the difference between an adjective and a noun in elementary school?

whats also funny is .. wait let me quote you on this...
Stop being stupid and hiding behind your keyboard

Kind of ironic that your pissing your pants over me using stupid as an adjective when you just said the same thing your b1tching about. haha kids. Too cute.

Shiftfallout said:
hehe, get emotional much? By the way didnt they teach you the difference between an adjective and a noun in elementary school?

whats also funny is .. wait let me quote you on this...

Kind of ironic that your pissing your pants over me using stupid as an adjective when you just said the same thing your b1tching about. haha kids. Too cute.

you're really having fun aren't you..... :wink:

You are just adding fire to the flame. I think its childish to sit there and talk mess in an ignorant way. :frown2: One thing that is worst than a kid that thinks they know it all, is an adult who thinks they know it all. :yikes: If you wanna spend time doing that "imma make fun of kids that say stuff i dont believe" crap, then your just as childish as they are. Then again they are kids. If you really want to do something show them why they are wrong in your opinion. Dont try to insult or talk down on them. That just makes you look like a bully or an asshole.:nono:

Robertking1123 said:
You are just adding fire to the flame. I think its childish to sit there and talk mess in an ignorant way. :frown2: One thing that is worst than a kid that thinks they know it all, is an adult who thinks they know it all. :yikes: If you wanna spend time doing that "imma make fun of kids that say stuff i dont believe" crap, then your just as childish as they are. Then again they are kids. If you really want to do something show them why they are wrong in your opinion. Dont try to insult or talk down on them. That just makes you look like a bully or an asshole.:nono:
people like that only pick on kids because kids are the only ones who have a lower education level than them

wiiowns.jpg

Back