PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

Shiftfallout said:
Take your advice and get out of the forums then. Didnt you read the sign, said no trolls and fanboys allowed. But maybe i gave you too much credit for your reading comprehension skills.

F*ck off loser. Hes speaking the truth. And forums are not equal to a "second lilfe". Millions of people go on a variety of forums each and everyday. You're the one whos been flaming since he joined this forum.

yeah i saw this and i could care less. because sony will charge your ass for everything on there. you want a virtual couch? youll have to buy it....guaranteed. theyre not going to do all that for free even after you buy their 600 dollar p.o.s 3. i have lost all respect for them at this point after they dicked europe out of backwards compat....that is just sad and this is some lame attempt to get more people to buy their garbage. well....it did not work on me.

Celestial said:
Why do you insult everyone Mr Shiftfallout? I think you need to calm down, smile :)

Insult, no not enough. Calm? Im more than calm, its fun watching fanboys get emotional over everything i post. My points are still valid to boot.

F*ck off loser. Hes speaking the truth. And forums are not equal to a "second lilfe". Millions of people go on a variety of forums each and everyday. You're the one whos been flaming since he joined this forum.
oh my, I wasnt aware they taught that kind of language in elementary school.

You say hes speaking the truth? no rather hes going to every PS3 post with the same thing, "home is gay, im cool and get a real life". I would hardly call that a truth, hes a fanboy who hates the PS3. If hes going to come here to be ignorant, then hes more than welcome too, it just gives me more to play with.

By the way, care to explain how forums = real life and a function like home or mii chanel does not = having a real life? If you cant logically answer this, then you might want to reconsider who your defending here.

ADD: by the way, he hasnt said one correct thing yet. =)

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
Insult, no not enough. Calm? Im more than calm, its fun watching fanboys get emotional over everything i post. My points are still valid to boot.

You say hes speaking the truth? no rather hes going to every PS3 post with the same thing, "home is gay, im cool and get a real life". I would hardly call that a truth, hes a fanboy who hates the PS3. If hes going to come here to be ignorant, then hes more than welcome too, it just gives me more to play with.

By the way, care to explain how forums = real life and a function like home or mii chanel does not = having a real life? If you cant logically answer this, then you might want to reconsider who your defending here.

dale compadre tira pa arriba asi me gusta

Master Foot said:
We all knew that Sony was gong to steal the ideas from Live and Miis and polymerize them into singular entity...Home. Like it or not, Nintendo should have done this first and I'm sure that they would have eventually done that. Unfortunately, Nintendo likes to move to their own beat often. Home is a ripoff in every sense and I would be surprised if it trumps both Live and Wii online by 2007.

Here we go again… I'm loosing faith in the public education system. Do a little research or at least have a little common sense. Or go on believing in that statement.

I mean I'm not so pathetic that I need Sony to give me a f*cking "second life" on my PS3?!

What's with all the swearing lately? Anyway, good for you. Everyone has their preferences in games and genres. Some find online communities interesting, some don't. It's not really for me either, but to call them pathetic is going a little far, as some would say playing on a "kids" console with "kiddy" games is pathetic for someone in their twenties or thirties.

Shiftfallout said:

Did I say he was speaking the truth? I've barely read this thread... I don't like people insulting the Ps3 but it doesn't mean I have to insult them.

Also, "fanboys". The word is an attempt to insult someone because they insult another console, someone said something bad about the Ps3, which you like, and you call the person a fanboy.

its fun watching fanboys get emotional over everything i post

You must be getting a bit emotional if you're insulting people yourself... I know you think what you're saying isn't insulting, but to someone reading it, it can be seen as an insult.

Celestial said:
Did I say he was speaking the truth? I've barely read this thread... I don't like people insulting the Ps3 but it doesn't mean I have to insult them.

Also, "fanboys". The word is an attempt to insult someone because they insult another console, someone said something bad about the Ps3, which you like, and you call the person a fanboy.

You must be getting a bit emotional if you're insulting people yourself... I know you think what you're saying isn't insulting, but to someone reading it, it can be seen as an insult.

Well if you read the quotes you would realize i wasnt quoting you for the second part. Good job.

Everyone can think everything is insulting, it doesnt make it right thought. Feeling insulted is a direct result of being of being emotional and/or an feeling of supperiority due to personal insecurities. What does it matter in the long run. Words are words, you should care about your self and not get bent out of shape over what someone else says. If you do, your just letting them win.
So if i say something you find insulting, then its your fault for getting bet out of shape over it. Its all really subjective.

Lastly, as you say you havent read the thread, then do yourself a favor and do that before commenting on things. And if you dont like to respond a certain way, dont expect others to be like you.

As for being emotional, haha, if you equate me being detailed and lengthy in my posting as being emotional or critical in my approach, then you get an A+ at making false assumptions. All this puts a nice warm smile on my face.

Well... On another post you were criticising someone's spelling... Your spelling isn't too good either. Just pointing it out...

So you think an animal crossing -life is going to make people what to buy that 600$ big piece of &&&&. Its not just hating sony for stealing evrything, not making their own games, all 3 party lost, and only having 3 PS3 games. Its the PS3 is at to big of a slant to continue, sony spent a lot of money making them and none of its comming back.

Microsoft: :p i like tots...
Sony: :aureola: im a good boy, stealing everything i own and do.
Nintendo: WTF? :scared: what happend to my compition you've all seem so much smaller from the last time i saw you.

Celestial said:
Well... On another post you were criticising someone's spelling... Your spelling isn't too good either. Just pointing it out...

I dont care if someone really mispells anything, rather if someone is going to recommend another system and try to explain why, its normally good to do it in a way that doesnt make the eyes bleed. As far as my spelling is concerned, its usually quite correct unless theres a typo and i didnt catch it when rereading my comments. Most of my errors, if there are any, are more grammatical than spelling error.

Theres a lot of lil kids with know it all attitudes here, and i WILL pick on them for it. Im not affraid or ashamed to admit that.

Back