Ridley in Brawl.

I just read the past 2 pages, reading the same arguments at least 3 times over...

...and I think it's funny that we're even doing this now. Whatever we say or think is not going to change anything. It's all up to Sakurai, and our minuscule bantering is doing nothing to help his decisions. Obviously we all have our own opinions on the matter, but really...:/

AtomicB said:

As subtle as they may be they're still differences.
And they prove my point.

Please stop cutting corners.
I mean, I can just as easily say something like,

"Wings, wow, you're really getting desperate aren't you, Shoko?".

:lol: You're seriously bringing opinions in? I think you've run out of points.
I didnt say that. Videogamer did

AtomicB said:

As subtle as they may be they're still differences.
And they prove my point.

Please stop cutting corners.
I mean, I can just as easily say something like,

"Wings, wow, you're really getting desperate aren't you, Shoko?".

:lol: You're seriously bringing opinions in? I think you've run out of points.

so what do the differences prove than....if hyrule temple, and link are supposed to be the exact same as they were in melee/loz twilight princess, but are sitll difference, what do the differences in samus prove then?

Shoko said:
Wings are a big factor. what are you talking about?

(This is getting boring.)
How are wings a big factor?

mushroomedmario said:
so what do the differences prove than....if hyrule temple, and link are supposed to be the exact same as they were in melee/loz twilight princess, but are sitll difference, what do the differences in samus prove then?

Last time I checked, Samus wasn't an entire stage.
I checked out some TP concept art. Sakurai got it down to the last detail, give or take some colors.

ssbb_lover said:
I just read the past 2 pages, reading the same arguments at least 3 times over...

...and I think it's funny that we're even doing this now. Whatever we say or think is not going to change anything. It's all up to Sakurai, and our minuscule bantering is doing nothing to help his decisions. Obviously we all have our own opinions on the matter, but really...:/

You're the most sane person on this thread right now. :lol:

You know what? I'm done. You two have run out of good points, anyways. Now you're just being stubborn.

Too sick for this, anyways.

AtomicB said:

Last time I checked, Samus wasn't an entire stage.

You're the most sane person on this thread right now. :lol:

You know what? I'm done. You two have run out of good points, anyways. Now you're just being stubborn.

Too sick for this, anyways.

sakurai didn't....the chainmails different, the hair's different, his overall face is difference......boots are a bit difference

Atomic said:

WOW!! HORRIBLE! Your saying that body parts dont matter!? wtf!? listen to what your saying! "Wings dont matter"? WTF!? Winga are matter, if its mater, then it takes up sapce. big wings=less space.

Must I post this? I guess I have too. Look how big he is. If his body dosent take up the whole stage, his wings surely would.

metroidprimeguide57vj3.jpg

I'm done posting about this. There's pure proof right there. I'm done SSBB_Lover

What's so good about Ridley? Read the first post. If you can't understand from that. Research him. If that doesn't help. You're a lost cause.

Ridley should be in Brawl, to not have him in there is a grave injustice. No doubt about it.

I certainly won't cry or complain if Ridley is downsized for Brawl. Means I'll get the chance to play as him and kick Samus' ass. I'd be more angry if he was left big and lowered to the level of pushover SSE boss. Because I doubt they'll be remotely challenging.

Back