Ridley in Brawl.

pro gamer said:
Hey mingus I joined your website thing. now what?

Nothing. We wait for the release of the game. Not much more can be done. You've been verified. Everything has been taken care of. Just sit back and relax, we'll contact you and inform you of any important updates. Once your matched up, an email will be sent out informing you of any matches your involved in.

Mingus said:
Ridley would probably move similar to Meta Knight. Ridley would be pretty big on the board but not ridiculously big, nor small or awkward.

lol all ridley supporters admit he would be slightly awkward, saying he wouldn't is just being close-minded

mushroomedmario said:
lol all ridley supporters admit he would be slightly awkward, saying he wouldn't is just being close-minded

Well no. He would move very similar to Meta Knight. Meta Knight looks very awkward when he flies around. He wouldn't be too different. Truely, the only debate is whether they can create Ridley with a managable size that doesn't appear strange. His move set and actual character movement is simple.

Mingus said:
Truely, the only debate is whether they can create Ridley with a managable size that doesn't appear strange.

Exactly. Your right on target. But really, if his body wouldn't take up a whole stage (Battlefield, Castle Seige, Smashville, Frigate, etc) his wings would. Really, you can't fight with Ridley at Smashville....better yet, 4 RIDLEYS!

Not to start a debate or anything, but....

Really guys, some of you are just thinking about one Ridley, but keep in mind of the fact that you can use 4 of the same characters. some of you disagree with the fact that Ridley would take up all of Battlefield, but even if he didn't. you gotta admit that 2+ Ridleys would. (That was not directed at you Mignus)

mushroomedmario said:
You can't imagine the way he'd move?

He'd walk big and bulky, swaying from side to side with each step.

His arms would be like a T-Rex, and his wings would be folded. His neck would be slightly scrunched up, extending and retracting a little big with each sway.

When he dashes, his neck would extend a bit, his wings would spread back a bit, and his tail would flow through the air behind him.

His attack while dashing would be a bite, his neck would extend more, and his wings would expand all the way for a moment.

It's really not that hard...

It'd be like Bowser, but a bit more graceful. He wouldn't be so much big as he would be horizontally long.

But that's just me. I'll admit he'd look a tad bit strange at first, but it was weird for me seeing Olimar as large as he was...

Don't ask why, because I don't know... I guess I was just too used to him carrying batteries... More of a mental thing, really.

You know what's funny? I argue so much for this character, and I really don't even care if he gets in. I was actually opposed to it until Olimar came out... =.='`

Last edited:
Shoko said:
Really, you can't fight with Ridley at Smashville....better yet, 4 RIDLEYS!

Or 4 ridleys on giant brawl, lol

Look, the developers won't add Ridley unless they manage to perfect him. If I see that Ridley is in, I can safely assume they managed to design him with the appropriate size and movement abilities. They've done well so far, they're not gonna screw it up not eh?

Mingus said:
Or 4 ridleys on giant brawl, lol

Look, the developers won't add Ridley unless they manage to perfect him. If I see that Ridley is in, I can safely assume they managed to design him with the appropriate size and movement abilities. They've done well so far, they're not gonna screw it up not eh?
I just fear that if he's in Brawl they will screw him up! lol. Cause if he was in Brawl, he would have to be reduce him to at least like 1/4 his normal size, and that just wouldnt look right. It wouldn't be the Ridley everyone's known to love.

Shoko said:
I just fear that if he's in Brawl they will screw him up! lol. Cause if he was in Brawl, he would have to be reduce him to at least like 1/4 his normal size, and that just wouldnt look right. It wouldn't be the Ridley everyone's known to love.
Or the Ridley everyone loves to hate?

Shoko said:
Cause if he was in Brawl, he would have to be reduce him to at least like 1/4 his normal size, and that just wouldnt look right

Exactly,

I think the developers will use good decernment. See, I believe that if he looks awkward he'll be scrapped so we won't have to worry about it.

Mingus said:
Exactly,

I think the developers will use good decernment. See, I believe that if he looks awkward he'll be scrapped so we won't have to worry about it.

I'm fairly certain that he'll be implemented one way or another. Whether it be a boss or an assist trophy.

And you're right. These developers obviously aren't stupid. They'll do whatever is best for the game.

So, are we done arguing?

Back