Ridley in Brawl.

ssbb_lover said:
I agree with him here. I mean, c'mon Atomic, Ridley has to be AT LEAST a few centimeters too tall. What ARE you thinking?

I hope that's sarcasm.

Look at Ridley in the picture.
metroid_1.gif

Look at Bowser in this one.
13.jpg

Look at Charizard in this one.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCnbQFG0PHc[/MEDIA]

OMGZ! CHARIZARD AND BOWSER DECONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!

Lol. The stubborn call others stubborn. I'm enjoying this so much, and it's funny how you some times contradict yourself. But the funniest thing is how you don't notice when your misunderstanding statements.

AtmoicB said:
OMGZ!!! You just proved my evidence wrong with random facts that you have nothing to back it up with!!!11111

Random fact? How is Samus being taller thn 5'10 a random fact? YOUR BEING STUBBORN, Samus is obviously way taller than 5'10. Your denying such an obvious fact. Let's ask ssbb_lover if samus is 5'10 or shorter, shall we?

AtomicB said:
Wow. I'm optimistic. No hope. I sure am a fan boy. No chance whatsoever.

Let me pull an AtomiB: Wow, you sure did prove me wrong Atomic! Wow, I see why you always say that, it's fun, isn't it? anyway, to the response of that:

See what I mean? Your misunderstanding what I said, AGAIN. This is so funny.....I never said you were a fanboy, I said your being optimistic. Saying your optimistic is not saying your a fanboy.

AtomicB said:
Well, I guess since I said Sakurai is creative enough to give Frogger a move set, that discounts any and all things I say. Amazing.

Lmao! Your misunderstanding AGAIN! Lol. That wasn't my point. I said that to support what I said when I said that your being too optimistic, not to disprove all of your points! It's so funny how your so misunderstanding.....not that you care or anything, (but you should,) but my friends are the laughing at you so hard that you should just quit, right now. Really, we're crackin up over here.

AtomicB said:
Isn't Olimar one inch tall?

AW! You sure did prove me wrong Atmoic! after all, Olimar has everything to do with the size of Ridley and Samus!

AtomicB said:
mean, saying I'm a fanboy because I have solid evidence?

Quote when I called you a fanboy. Oh, that's right, YOU CANT. Why? cause I never said that.

ssbb_lover said:
"Sakurai can do anything he damn well pleases".

No, he was saying that Sakurai can make anyone happen! even frogger! that's what he was saying.

Oh yea, and tyler, is Samus taller than 5'10? yes or no.

Last edited:
Shoko said:
Lol. The stubborn call others stubborn. I'm enjoying this so much, and it's funny how you some times contradict yourself. But the funniest thing is how you don't notice when your misunderstanding statements.

You're the one completely ignoring the facts.
Misunderstand?

MISUNDERSTAND:
1 : to fail to understand
2 : to interpret incorrectly

When? I think I've answered you a number of times correctly.

Shoko said:
Random fact? How is Samus being taller thn 5'10 a random fact? YOUR BEING STUBBORN, Samus is obviously way taller than 5'10. Your denying such an obvious fact. Let's ask ssbb_lover if samus is 5'10 or shorter, shall we?

What book did you get this from?

Where the hecks does it say,
"Samus Aran: Height, 5'10.

So that means you have no proof whatsoever!
Good going, Shoko! No evidence at all in your fact other than 'It's Obvious'!

Hey, Anybody!? Has anyone here ever read 'Samus Aran is 5'10'? Yes? No?

Shoko said:
Let me pull an AtomiB: Wow, you sure did prove me wrong Atomic! Wow, I see why you always say that, it's fun, isn't it? anyway, to the response of that:

No, I say that as sarcasm, because you've NEVER proved me wrong accept for that "Frogger" comment.

Shoko said:
See what I mean? Your misunderstanding what I said, AGAIN. This is so funny.....I never said you were a fanboy, I said your being optimistic. Saying your optimistic is not saying your a fanboy.

Just goes to show that there's plenty of optimistic people out there (And fanboys, and little kids that don't have enough sense to consider limits.)

So I suppose that fanboy comment was a neutral fact just to educate me?

What freaking limits?

Example! Captain Olimar!
Obstacles?

1. Captain Olimar has never thrown a punch in his life.
2. Captain Olimar is officially one inch tall.

What did Sakurai do with those obstacles, Shoko? He threw them out the window!

Shoko said:
Lmao! Your misunderstanding AGAIN! Lol. That wasn't my point. I said that to support what I said when I said that your being too optimistic, not to disprove all of your points! It's so funny how your so misunderstanding.....not that you care or anything, (but you should,) but my friends are the laughing at you so hard that you should just quit, right now. Really, we're crackin up over here.

Oh great, a bunch of kids are sitting at the computer screen laughing at an internet forum post.

You guys are SO cool. I guess I should care about how I appear on the internet. I'll probably never get a job, now!

Shoko said:
AW! You sure did prove me wrong Atmoic! after all, Olimar has everything to do with the size of Ridley and Samus!

I. AM. MAKING. A. POINT.

In your case, ignorance is strength. I love how you pretend to not know what I'm talking about. You and all one of your friends.

Seriously. You and your friend browse Wii-chat at night?
You think playing off my sarcasm will help you here? :lol:

So what DOES Olimar have to do with Ridley?

Olimar: Official height - One Inch.
Ridley: Size Varies.

So what have we here?
Listen carefully, now.

Sakurai can resize Olimar.
Sakurai can resize Ridley.

And yes, he resized Olimar. My proof that Olimar isn't naturally that size and that it's just his universe?

Well, you say Samus is 5'10. Five feet, ten inches, right?

Shoko said:
Quote when I called you a fanboy. Oh, that's right, YOU CANT. Why? cause I never said that.

Like I said. It was just a little remark to educate me that some fanboys do that? Even SSBB_Lover took it as you calling me a fanboy.

Shoko said:
No, he was saying that Sakurai can make anyone happen! even frogger! that's what he was saying.

And what if I am? That's a personal opinion I'm entitled to. Oh, wait.

I forgot that it's insane to think that a game character could appear in a game.

And yes. Sakurai can do whatever he feels like.

Shoko said:
Oh yea, and sbb_lover, is Samus taller than 5'10? yes or no.

Right, because SSBB_Lover created Samus. He knows.
(Not dissing you, SSBB_Lover. I'm making a point.)

AtomicB said:

So, he was the second most popular character on the polls. Check.
He's been a reasonable size officially. Check.
He's a popular character in a series with one rep. Check.

Wow. I'm optimistic. No hope. I sure am a fan boy. No chance whatsoever.

Oh no. You got me. It's a conspiracy. Well, I guess since I said Sakurai is creative enough to give Frogger a move set, that discounts any and all things I say. Amazing.

I guess all my points are invalid now. You sure showed me wrong.

Hahaha! That's so funny! Wow!

OMGZ!!! You just proved my evidence wrong with random facts that you have nothing to back it up with!!!11111

Dude, are you even trying?
Stubborn little guy, aren't we.

So Samus is 5'10? Isn't Olimar one inch tall?

Do I need to show you those pics again?
metroid_1.gif

Holy Crazap! He's so big! NOT BRAWLABLE OBVIOUSLY!

samus_ridley.jpg

Oh noez!!! That's at least TWICE the size of Bowser or Giga Bowser!

You're just being stubborn, Shoko. It's hilarious! I'm enjoying this!
:lol:

I mean, saying I'm a fanboy because I have solid evidence? That sure proves me wrong! Your word is law, oh overload.

...I've never agreed with anything more in my life.

I. swear. on. my. life. I. will. kill. this. thread. if. its. the. last. thing. I. do.

Seriously leaving Mr. Bucket? I like your no-holds-barred posting, and you happen to be quite funny.

AtomicB said:
He ran away.
:lol:

Well, I suppose you can consider this weekend my last at Wiichat.
I'm tired of arguments like this where the others can't hold their ground...
Naw, just gettin some pics. I'll leave you gentlemen with these pics:

This shows to size comparison of samus and ridley
Samus-Ridleycomparison.jpg

now look at the one below

This is how big he is on Lylat Cruise:
Ridleyonastage.jpg

now imagine 4 Ridleys
4ridleysonastage.jpg

That's it. I'm done. If you guys deny that then I don't know what to tell ya....

Eh. I have important... things I need to work on, and any and all distractions are going to weigh me down... =.='`

I might stop by every once and a while and reap argumentative and sarcastic havoc on the boards once more. Defiantly when Brawl gets released.

=.='`

Shoko, what you're obviously not comprehending is that Ridley CAN BE SIZED DOWN. He doesn't have to be that size! The model used in Atomic's pictures are an option. They can easily and sensibly be worked into Brawl.

This place is driving me mad.

Shoko said:

Ridleyonastage.jpg

now imagine 4 Ridleys
4ridleysonastage.jpg

That's it. I'm done. If you guys deny that then I don't know what to tell ya....

I'll leave ya with that. G'night everyone.

Shoko said:

Ridleyonastage.jpg

now imagine 4 Ridleys
4ridleysonastage.jpg

How about...

Why the hecks would they make him that big?! You're logic says,
"Sakurai's a freaking idiot! He'd probably use the biggest version of Ridley he can find!".

No duh that'd be stupid! I mean, do you think Sakurai doesn't have common sense?

Me with Bowser.
Mario and Bowser.

134551-Super-Mario-Galaxy.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

BOWSER DECONFIRMED!

Ridley.

To the pixel side by side.
Ridley.jpg

Ridley2.jpg

Looks like they'd even have to upscale him.

Major fail, Shoko.

Shoko said:

Ridleyonastage.jpg

now imagine 4 Ridleys
4ridleysonastage.jpg

Ok, that just did it....this is now officially the funniest thread on this forum.
Shoko, I love the pictures, especially the way in which they have absolutely no power as evidence.
That said, I agree with Atomic, it's pretty much up to Sakurai...it can be easily done if he wanted. Plus, the sarcasm was hilarious, and that Frogger comment was pure comic gold.

Back