Should I get a 360 or ps3 for chrissie!!!

Im not a biased fanboy, I dont even own a 360. I dont own a PS3 either, but my neighbor has a PS3, we play it all the time. Ive played both. Xbox Live is just a great experience. The exclusives on the 360 are better in my opinion than the ones on PS3, and Xbox Live is the best part about the 360. You are entitled to your own opinion, but I think that buying a PS3 over a 360 is an absolutely HORRIBLE mistake.

FF XIII will remain a PS3 exclusive. 360 just isn't popular in Japan, and PS3 is starting to sell now that they have a $400 model and better games coming out. I would expect MGS4 to also remain exclusive. These games are being built from the ground up for the PS3, so they wouldn't run as well on a 360.

360 has the better lineup today, but again it launched first. This next year is crucial for the PS3. Their biggest enemy, price, got slashed and they have a much better lineup coming. MGS4 will sell systems. 360 had a lot of its exclusives land this year. If PS3 can get off to a good start and maybe cut prices again late next year or early 2009 they can make up even more ground.

lol yea 400 for a 40g -.- but if he wants to sit their and play RPG games all day lone and living his life on a character name kiara or kazukas than ok

also if he wants the worst online service ok..
people say ps3 is better because online is free
but yet they spent 600 dollars own it and cant afford liek 5 dolars a month?
lol

but dont take me wrong im not a 360 fanboy or anything im getting a PS3 and warhawk for christmas prolly. than ill be a PSWii360 owner =] but buy 360 than get ps3 like2008 cuz it will prolly eb cheaper considering its drop 200 dollars already lol and u wont have to die waiting for MGS and killzone 2 and final fantasy

blueradio said:
The PS3 because it's more expensive.
And the graphics are epic.
Not that the 360's arent.
Hard to say really.
I'd go for the PS3 because of MGS4.
I have a Wii and a 360 btw.

Yes ps3 is epic win xbox announced ALONG time ago that thay admit ps3 can hold graphics 5 times higher then the 360 thats why im getting ps3 over xbox

Back