Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh noo.....but reminds me of Mario Bros. does it have anything to do with that?

Lol yeah, just messing with you Mikemaster, I do know what it is! of course I dom is the best game in the world, the best series ever made like you said...I think I was just a little bored, sorry.

balrogs.pa said:
rather have sora, whats rikus final smash? cause i know he doesnt go into final form.

Well Riku could turn into Dark riku and use one of his dark moves or something...
But i'd prefer Sora since he is more of the main character.

MikemasterM1 said:
Marioman,
:-(....... aren't you in the brawl smashters? No i am not clueless i love smash bros.
Gotcha guys!

.....or did I?
Umm no I don't believe so??? Lol...

But, don't worry, Frogger just because these guys mention them, doesn't mean they will be, there's only one more third party character to be in Smash, and I believe he will not be crap....I think it'll be Simon Belmont

Of all the speculation with Sonic I thought that there was noc ahcne in putting him in a game, I know Nintendo and Sega were close but that was just wrong. I thought everyone was an idiot for even thinking Sonic would be in the game, he clashed with the characters so much, he must have been slowed down considerably, I can't imagine what any of his attacks would be, but there it was, Sonic being announced in Brawl, one thing I just didn't want to see.

This is not Nintendo's game any more, if I really see any more of these I might not even think of getting it, maybe they'll even put "exciting" characters in it like Pacman versing Frogger, what a match that would be...

Spare me the irony. We all know some things were never meant to be in Smash Bros.

not happening.
although that wouldn't be a bad idea, i think snake and sonic would both be a lot better.

st.Shinra said:
sora has made only 1 nintendo aperance that i know of, and i think they have a better selection to choose from than just sora, but if they do put him in then theyre gonna have to add disney to the items trophy roster, Do u want that to happen? :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back