The Day of SSBB devotion, DEC15.

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well as it looks i want this game to be good, And after Dec 15 I decided that i'm gona stop looking at the dojo I'm letting DEC 15 be my last update, Because of this character roster set i've been hearing about so After that i'm done with the dojo, It's going to be extremely hard but worth it in the end. And if anything i might not be able to come back to the forums if people start getting news and it floats around here, But as it looks i'm gona try and make this game as good and surprising as possible.. But the only question is- Is anybody gona join me?..

Im not gonna join. I feel it isnt worth denying the inevitable some way, some how i'll have it spoiled or just sheer curiosity will take over. Might as well get it over with.

i'll give it a go. good idea! i'll probably last like 3 days. actually maybe i'll block the site on my browser...you can do that on firefox right?

you should just go to your router and block the website....but if the urge is to great you could just unblock it:lol:

I feel the same way, i dont want to know but then later after 1 day and ill go insane and just find out.:lol::sad:

I'll try it, they ain't going to update things we don't already know for a while, I don't want to get to obsessed with it and when I get it it be a let down from all the hype.

Sounds like a good plan but I can't join you. I want to make sure that this game is definitely worth the money. So I will be constantly checking up on it. Good luck to you though.
*cough* I give him a week*cough* :)

Desi_Wii_G said:
Sounds like a good plan but I can't join you. I want to make sure that this game is definitely worth the money. So I will be constantly checking up on it. Good luck to you though.
*cough* I give him a week*cough* :)
LOL so your saying after all the knowlage of the Stage Builder, Online and many other good things are not good enough? So what your saying is that BRAWL is not good enough yet <_<

I don't mind seeing the roster.
Could help me decide on if I really get the game.

Although I'ma be getting er' no matter what :lol:

I would but friends at school would be talking about the new updates so I'd hear them anyway and besides when they talk about it I would like to be able to provide some input.

I think thats the point. Then they could check the latest update on friday and then stop looking on saturday.

Wow, i give u..... umm 1 day, maybe 2. Jks jks but i don't think i could ever do that. Good luck though!

lol, I havnt been to the dojo since like Wednesday. But I dont like being restricted from something. GL

Vedelkin10 said:
Well as it looks i want this game to be good, And after Dec 15 I decided that i'm gona stop looking at the dojo I'm letting DEC 15 be my last update, Because of this character roster set i've been hearing about so After that i'm done with the dojo, It's going to be extremely hard but worth it in the end. And if anything i might not be able to come back to the forums if people start getting news and it floats around here, But as it looks i'm gona try and make this game as good and surprising as possible.. But the only question is- Is anybody gona join me?..
Sorry... I-I can't. [grunt]Must visit dojo...[/grunt]

well, i gotta do it sometime or another, because im gone for a week in january so no updates for me for a whole week....

Back