The Day of SSBB devotion, DEC15.

Thats a good idea. I wonder how long it will last for me though. Im already sick its not out but im gonna give it a try.

Sometimes I don't get around to checking the Dojo for 3 or 4 days. But then I get to see like 4 totally crap updates so it doesn't really make up for it then but umm:confused: ..... lately the updates have just gotten horrible. It's not even worth taking the time to look at.

yea imma do it too this week is my last time going on the site imma just stay busy and pay off the reservation money and probaly a week b4 the game is coming out i will go on the site and see so it can be a surprise to me >.<im going to pwn all when i get this game

Vedelkin10 said:
LOL so your saying after all the knowlage of the Stage Builder, Online and many other good things are not good enough? So what your saying is that BRAWL is not good enough yet <_<
No I'm just saying that I don't want to se an update that might ruin the game. Also I am curious to see what they have done. Also why are you putting words in my mouth?...LOL :lol:

I see where you're going with this, and I would join you... If I wasn't addicted to the updates!
I just have to see them as soon as I can!
Good Luck though!:thumbsup:

Back