- Lick
- Night Slash
- Fire Spin

Cacnea Lv 25
- Poison Sting
- Leech Seed
- Magical Leaf
- Pin Missle

Hello everyone I stumbled across this thread and found that it would be fun to do challenges along side other players of pokemon. I want to do a scramble challenge with a full team of 6 on pokemon black. I have access to getting eggs from friends (and also myself since i have 2 DS) so all pokemon are eligable, other than legendaries of course. I will check back every so often to find updates on my team. Thanks, happy playing everyone :D

Edit: Who ever chooses my team members may nickname them if they like. I think that would help me get into the challenge a bit more as well.

Last edited:
Yaaaay Lillipup, I used him on my last White play through and it was an amazing member of my team, saved my buns so many times haha. Ive never used a tynamo so that should be interesting for sure.

Last edited:
Lillipup is probably my favorite Unova normal type, strong early on and still has enough power to hold its own later in the game. Hmm Sawsbuck has alot of weakness last time I used one it was fainted half the time haha and I've never used Scolipede so that should make for a fun mon to use.

Janice's [Frome Friends] Voice: I'M BACK!

Anyways, I suffered from an outbreak of stolen-computer-idis, but I gave up and got meeself a chromebook! Anywho, since I couldn't post, I figured that if I even loaded up a Pokemon game while doing a challenge, I'd get an exploding Magikarp at my door- so, in short I haven't done anything in the two months I've been gone! [coolguy]

I'll edit later with the two JOHNNY updates, this was mainly to tell that I'm back! (And to test if my knew signature was working.)

http://www.wiichat.com/forum/pokemon...n-page170.html (Dat's the link back to my challenge list, if all scramble/moveset related user-needed thingers, feel free to submit.

Last edited:
Beginning My Adventure!!

I chose Snivy just so I could have a cutter after getting HM 01

On route 1 i proceeded in catching Lillipup to join my team i caught 2 males, both had pick up and a negative attack nature -_-. Caught 2 females to try my luck, One was modest *sigh* and the other was Lax. I tried one last time for a male with my 5th free pokeball and FINALLY got a Jolly Lillipup. Woo a decent nature at least.

Leveled Vincent (Lilipup) up to lvl 8 for the soloing of N

Beat N and got a few items from my pick up Lillipups (full heal and antidote)

Got the running shoes on route 2 and fought a few trainers with good ol' lilipup.

Beat both Bianca and Cheren with ease cuz Vincent is a BEAST!!

Finished off the trainers around striation city and the little trainers before the gym leaders and Vincent was lvl 14 by that time.

The Gym battle went rather smoothly since i only had Vincent at a level decent enough to tackle the gym. His Lillipup would have been a 3 hit KO but Chili used a potion and made the fight last 2 more rounds. Vincent leveled up to 15 and learned Take Down just before Pansear was sent out which turned the fight into a breeze cuz Vincent took Pansear out in 2 Take downs. Vincent hit lvl 16 by the end of the battle and evolved into a Herdier. Yaaaaay

Ran to the dream yard and finished off team plasma with out even a hassle. Now i wait for someone to choose my last 2 pokemon while i make my other eggs

Vincent Lvl 16 (Herdier) I used Marrilands IV checker and Heardiers Attack and Speed EVs are 29-31 o_O how lucky can a guy get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my two most favorite pokemon cuz they tend to be OP to easily but i guess they will do since I will be using Deerling which has a weakness to almost everything lol. I will get started on those eggs and trade them over in a batch and start another day from where i left off.

Last edited:
Black Scramble Challenge Update 2!!

So i took the rest of the day getting my eggs to trade over to my Black cartridge and traded 5 Patrats to my White 2 haha. Took forever running back and forth just for the darn eggs to hatch but as soon as they did I started Audino training all of them which went rather smoothly if you ask me. 2 swap training for each mon and they were already in fighting condition and could take care of themselves.

I leveled each one to lvl 12 other than Vincent which was already lvl 16 and took on the trainers on route 3 and beat Cheren with ease. After the Plasma event started I continued to Level each member of my team to 15 so they were closer to Vincent (i love Audino i hope X and Y have an Audino equivalent haha). Everything was going great until i met the female trainer with a Woobat. It is basicly the Bane of my teams existence minus Amperes (Tynamo) but its attack is so low it still wouldn't 3 hit KO the darn thing.

After reaching Nacrene city i did the normal trolling around town gathering gift items and visiting the pokecenter. I moved on to the outer portion of Pinwheel forest to get some more training in for taking on Lenora. After finishing off all of the trainers i did a lil more Audino training to get my team to lvl 18 and that is where i break till tomorrow.

Vincent (Herdier) Lvl 18
Amperes (Tynamo) Lvl 18
Bambie (Deerling) Lvl 18
Legs (Venipede) Lvl 18
OompaLoomp (Gastly) Lvl 18
ArmStrong (Machop) Lvl 18

Hello everyone I stumbled across this thread and found that it would be fun to do challenges along side other players of pokemon. I want to do a scramble challenge with a full team of 6 on pokemon black. I have access to getting eggs from friends (and also myself since i have 2 DS) so all pokemon are eligable, other than legendaries of course. I will check back every so often to find updates on my team. Thanks, happy playing everyone :D

Edit: Who ever chooses my team members may nickname them if they like. I think that would help me get into the challenge a bit more as well.

Welcome t' Wiichat, amigo. Your Challenge is accepted (albeit a tad late... but never you mind that >_>). :thumbsup: Have fun with it, bro.

Water type run! Up date 2

-Travelled through Pinwheel Forest, popping caps into the Plasma Grunts.
-Traded my Pansear for a Panpour via GTS (Lv. 1 with some awesome moves in Surf, Ice Beam, Acrobatics, and Shadow Claw)
-Evolved Panpour using a Water Stone from Castelia.
-Went to the Battle Company for experience and an Experience Share.
-Burgh time! Jeez, the gym cronies' Sewaddles' Razor Leaf were a pain.
-Leavanny squashed me. Stupid Razor Leaf. Grinding time.
-Just kidding. Attempted a second run of the gym and made it out with only Wotter the Dewott left standing.
-Defeated Bianca. Aaaand Cheren.
-Went straight to Desert Resort to snag a Cover fossil. Back to Nacrene I go!
-Soundwave the Tympole evolved into a Palpitoad!
-Dropped off Simipour at the daycare and brought the Cover Fossil back to life. Say hello to "Weathrback" the Tirtouga!
-Start training heavily before even attempting Elesa (evil Electric types... Wishing Shocket had Volt Absorb).
-Shocket the Chinchou evolved into a Lanturn!
-Wiped the floor with Elesa, thanks to Shocket's Ice Beam and Soundwave's Mud Shot. Easier than I expected.
- Met Clay in Driftveil and headed to Cold Storage to grind. Lobstrong the Corphish evolved into Crawdaunt!
-Defeated the grunts. To the gym!
-Ponsea the Horsea evolved into a Seadra in the gym before I fought Clay.
-Wiped the floor with the underlings in the gym. Flooded Clay with Water attacks (hehehe).
-Defeated Bianca (again). I get tired of her and Cheren.

Team standings:
Wotter the Dewott: Lv. 30
Lobstrong the Crawdaunt: Lv. 30
Ponsea the Seadra: Lv. 32
Soundwave the Palpitoad: Lv. 28
Shocket the Lanturn: Lv. 28
Weathrback the Tirtouga: Lv. 27

Last edited:
Hello :) I decided to do a scrambled challenge. I will do it on my soulsilver with a full team. I can not trade with myself so it can only be pokemon that you can get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back