The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Thanks for playing with us castle! Major fun. Struggle, and woadie, we should talk about our playing styles, and how we ALWAYS make our openingmoves on maps :p

gg woadie, kyle, and Pain. Pain, i apologize for the last two cruddy games...0-10?? Jeez.

guys.... ggs to all ive played with lately

not been on forums for a bit to say so....

but which of you have changed your in game name to

hi:) ?

Good game to kyle, and struggle on TC. Totally owned competition :)

FORTHEWIN!!!!! goods game man I think there mad at us lol but I had thing to do anyways next time huh bud.

FORTHEWIN!!!!! goods game man I think there mad at us lol but I had thing to do anyways next time huh bud.

yeah, good game man. When you left I had to try and battle (2) 56 guys (1)54 all by myself the next few games while rest of my team was just camping and hiding.... We lost :frown5: LOL

Got myself the spas-12 shotgun. MAN, that thing has some range.

Made a new account last night just for fun, man I was kicking ass with the stauger lol. Went 19-0 on one match and made plenty of rank 40's and up quit hahaha. Took me 5 times to rank up from 1 cause so many host quits..

Me and Frank with an epic Masty battle in heroes. [06] Jordan guy was a modder with a masty too. Everyone else was just picking up mine and franks guns every now and then.

dscn3618z.jpg

Good games my friend funny how we were on diff.sides that one time . We were killing about the same but at the end I think you got a 5 ellemation streak on me:frown5: good one. but on the end of the 2nd game was that you staring at me face to face because most of time I'm flipping them off:dita:but that time I was waving :worship:

Yeah that game when we were on different teams was crazy, seemed like every time I respawned I was automatically in the middle of a gun battle. I was trying to recover and find out my surroundings. but I kept getting shot in the back Ha! Was it just me or when I was sending you invites it seemed like it was taking forever to find a game? Guess my connection was at fault maybe.

yea my connection is usually crap i piggy back off my neighbors earlier me my boy was partied up w ge go boom and he wanted the hosting but it kept goin to me or my friend damn solar winds lol but yea it did take forever. also my roomate is lookin for good peeps hes a 56 if would u like to trade FC he is on game faqs. hes FC is 3801-6659-1596 he gos by DakenFuUP or [ADP]Daken.

Back