The Wii Browser is not free!

Yeah sorry guys someone said told me this (he's usually right) so sorry it was my bad.
But You should be able to get a Wii by June most stores by then should have a couple in stock.

yeah there's some countries that have different quantity of numbers in their months, so don't generalize

Axtlar said:
yeah there's some countries that have different quantity of numbers in their months, so don't generalize

could you name a country like that? All the countries that I've ever researched are the same (as far as I know), so I'd like an example =)

Cant be costly, even if you have to pay, but I know you wont have to...

A Nintendo rep said recently at the DICE summit they won't charge for the opera browser upgrade if you downloaded the trial version between now and June. My guess is Nintendo won't charge a penny for this. They made that clear at DICE they are pulling in crazy money, and $5 for an upgrade is something they don't need. Nintendo plans on sticking to their no fee policy.

$5 for a convienient web browser on my telly. That's a bargain.

That's less than a pint!

Celestial said:
I believe Estonia has 31 days in June..

Estonia only has 30 on the calendars I looked at, but It'd be cool if I could find a modern calendar that doesn't follow the standard calendar.

Anyway - I actually use the Wii for internet since my dad doesn't let me on his comp. very often.

This Tuesday I'm finally getting my own Laptop though ^_^

Back