Which Religion are you?

lee.jarratt said:
Yeh, as I were saying to Brawny, I would like to think my cat look's up to the great cat in the sky etc :lol:

:worship: :worship: :worship: all hail cesar the cat in the sky(isnt cesar a cat food brand also >.>)

MztikalAce said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: all hail cesar the cat in the sky(isnt cesar a cat food brand also >.>)

Probably :lol: But I guess cat's respect that food so much they look up to it as their god?

MztikalAce said:
oh i see, and yea it was jeohovah that was said in indiana jones and the holy grail lol

Meh, I prefer Yahweh, although no one knows if that is what it is supposed to be. It is the word, in hebrew, that translates to "THE LORD"...in the KJV/NIV....you've seen it before....

Sorry I'm trying to keep this thread a little bit more serious.

Brawny said:
Meh, I prefer Yahweh, although no one knows if that is what it is supposed to be. It is the word, in hebrew, that translates to "THE LORD"...in the KJV/NIV....you've seen it before....

has it ever been none serious excluding scream making his own religion >.>

and yea cats sure do love food, but meh i love food too mmmmmm(i could probably eat for ages)

Squall7 said:
Whilst I agree that homosexuality being a choice is laughable, I don't think it's a wise idea to ridicule a well respected forum member.

Plus, he has friends in high places...

i will ridicule who i please. reguardless

lee.jarratt said:
Reckon animal's have their own religions? That would be neat!

My cats keep yakking up hair balls. Maybe those are actually offerings to the kitty God Hairballicus

Brawny said:

It doesn't really translate to "Lord" or even "God" for that matter, those are titles, not names. God's name was replaced in most cases with Lord or God mostly because of supersitions about using the name of God. Many Bible translations even have a little note at the beginning saying that every place Jehovah/Yahweh appeared in the original text it was replaced with LORD or GOD, usually in all caps like that. God's name was used thousands of times throughout the Bible before it was removed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehova#History Although the King James translation does still use it one place (Psalm 83:18)

En4Neo said:
I hope this doesn't get out of hand, but I believe sometimes the best way to get people to understand others beliefs is through discussion. People will just make crap up if they don't know anything, which isn't good.

So I'm a level 50 Christian, not to brag or anything.

I believe the rapture is coming soon(as in 10 years or less maybe).....(which is basically when the world goes to hell(not literally) and good christians go to heaven(literally), in simpler terms) Feel free to ask me about it.

I used to be Catholic once, but I don't really care for it now. I'm not really into labeling myself as part of one specific church, I'm just a Christian and would rather fill in the blanks spots by myself than let a church do so.

I also rarely go to church, I don't feel that I need too. To me it's more of a tradition thing than spiritual thing, I'd rather just not bother. As long as I'm honoring the sabbath day I'd say I'm ok.

But if you're into that type of thing, that's cool too.

So which are you?
You should REALLY GO TO CHURCH.

Samus101 said:
You should REALLY GO TO CHURCH.

you cant tell people to go church, its essentially there choice at the end of the day, i choose to go to church because i want to.

and en4neo's quote i understand nothing out of it, seems he's mixed jewish customs and chrisitan customs

MztikalAce said:
you cant tell people to go church, its essentially there choice at the end of the day, i choose to go to church because i want to.

and en4neo's quote i understand nothing out of it, seems he's mixed jewish customs and chrisitan customs
I didn't say "YOU BETTER GO TO CHURCH OR YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!!!" I was just suggesting that he should really go to church. :yesnod:

lee.jarratt said:
Can you be in a religion if your bi? Thanks,
lee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF I JUST TYPED A FULL PAGE RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION AND IT DIDNT SHOW UP WTF! There goes valuable 15 minutes off of finals studying time...

Anyways, I'm gonna do an express type-up of it again (WTF!).

Religions aren't organizations that have been corrupted to make money and to benefit the most out of (well...for the most part LOL). I say this because you said "can you be IN a religion if you're bisexual". Anyways, if you believe that a certain religion is the true religon, but it rejects homosexuality, and you can do nothing to stop yourself from sexual desires of the same gender (since homosexuality, I hear, comes totally naturally and is NOT a choice), then so be it. Don't feel guilty for something that you didn't do or have control over. For example, asking God for forgiveness for being gay is saying that you did something wrong and blaming yourself for it...and that you want God's forgiveness. Lee, you said you were Christian. Why don't you ask around or members at your church about this question? If they stumble upon your question when you ask them why naturally gay-born people are living life as a sin when they have no control over it, you will realize why the churches and 32 backing denominations are constantly changing around the rules, things that are considered sins, interpretations, things that are considered good or bad deeds, and the bible overall. Interestingly enough, changing these things also brings in more money with different bibles being sold saying "Oh this bible is better than the last one, buy this one instead!" This money benefits not you, but the church officials and what not. :crazy:

Scream said:
My religion starts here and now. You see, my followers believe in the one true God, whos name is Foo. Because it is so obvious that everyone elses God is a false God, in my religion anyone who does not believe, goes straight into the pits of hell.

So? Anyone care to join? Who will join me to smite down all other religions?

(I hope this doesn't double post)

Yeah...you're a funny guy. We should have a "make up your own religion in a paragraph" thread. It'll be one of those game-like posting threads lol. Anyways, I was just kidding...we shouldn't. :yikes:

Back