Which Religion are you?

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF I JUST TYPED A FULL PAGE RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION AND IT DIDNT SHOW UP WTF! There goes valuable 15 minutes off of finals studying time...

Anyways, I'm gonna do an express type-up of it again (WTF!).

Religions aren't organizations that have been corrupted to make money and to benefit the most out of (well...for the most part LOL). I say this because you said "can you be IN a religion if you're bisexual". Anyways, if you believe that a certain religion is the true religon, but it rejects homosexuality, and you can do nothing to stop yourself from sexual desires of the same gender (since homosexuality, I hear, comes totally naturally and is NOT a choice), then so be it. Don't feel guilty for something that you didn't do or have control over. For example, asking God for forgiveness for being gay is saying that you did something wrong and blaming yourself for it...and that you want God's forgiveness. Lee, you said you were Christian. Why don't you ask around or members at your church about this question? If they stumble upon your question when you ask them why naturally gay-born people are living life as a sin when they have no control over it, you will realize why the churches and 32 backing denominations are constantly changing around the rules, things that are considered sins, interpretations, things that are considered good or bad deeds, and the bible overall. Interestingly enough, changing these things also brings in more money with different bibles being sold saying "Oh this bible is better than the last one, buy this one instead!" This money benefits not you, but the church officials and what not. :crazy:

Thanks, that's like reassurance, thankyou for explaining etc, it's good to see your view on this. It's helped me :)
lee

I think it's doing well.

you missed the "christians" thread. That lasted about 20 pages. Squall got into it just a bit at the end, but pretty much hard debating, not flaming.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
(I hope this doesn't double post)

Double Post! :yikes:
*Points and hisses like the evil monkey from family guy*

As for your earlier question about the gays.
I think you are allowed to be gay - just to "resist temptation"!? So you simply have to refrain from ever having sex your whole life. Easy eh?

I have another question though..
What if you are gay - and you are playing with yourself thinking about men... Is that a bigger sin than simply playing with yourself?
Also what if you are having sex with a woman - but thinking about a man? :crazy:

Good to see we have some serious discussion coming along now. :rolleyes:

Well....lusting after something is wrong....so yes to all of your questions.
"playing with yourself" is not...uh....inherently THAT wrong...it's the lusting that so often goes with it....actually, have you ever NOT thought about something sexual in nature when doing it??

Brawny said:
Good to see we have some serious discussion coming along now. :rolleyes:

Well....lusting after something is wrong....so yes to all of your questions.
"playing with yourself" is not...uh....inherently THAT wrong...it's the lusting that so often goes with it....actually, have you ever NOT thought about something sexual in nature when doing it??

***Resisting temptation to make more funnies***
-failing-

What about lusting after your wife? What if she's out of town for a week and you kinda need some relief (y'know what I mean) - so you think about her (and not watch late night cable) is that ok? --- (like that would actually happen :lol: - thats what cable/internet is for)

LMFAO....Don't know how long I can keep this up...

some HELP would be appreciated....:lol:

Hm..... yes. Sex is meant for the EMOTIONAL and SPIRITUAL bonding, not just physical "relief"...therefore, you are not using it as it was created. :lol:

None

Not sure then agnostic maybe......... I just don't really think about it at all. Whatever that is

Last edited:
That...is impossible. I guess you could be nihilist....but that is a religion to everyone not in it.

You are saying you have no worldview? Dang, that would suck..

Up and down, not across. :thumbsup:

Brawny said:
LMFAO....Don't know how long I can keep this up...

some HELP would be appreciated....:lol:

Hm..... yes. Sex is meant for the EMOTIONAL and SPIRITUAL bonding, not just physical "relief"...therefore, you are not using it as it was created. :lol:
I'll be away for the next 5 days, so don't expect a reply to this soon.

But Sex is different for different people.

Sex isn't "meant" to be solely for emotional and spiritual bonding. Heck, there's a lot of things that supposedly have a design for something, but we use it as something else. It's human nature. For example, eating. It's "meant" to be for us to sustain ourselves, yet some find comfort in it, and eat when depressed or bored. Shopping is another example. Shopping is meant to be for getting what you need to sustain yourself, yet it's also used for theraputic uses. In essence, original design does not dictate how things "should" be, only what they were originally intended for.

Also, sex was used for procreation originally, not neccessarily for bonding. Bonding can be done just by getting close. Pregnancy needs something a little "deeper" (pun intended), it needs 2 people to be "combined" (or sorts), even for a short time. However, one could consider even two strangers "bonding" of sorts in sex, as they both explore an aspect of each others' psyches. For example, if one person asks to be spanked, we can assertain that they have a sadistic streak. Everyone knows that sadists and maschists get on really well. In essence, it's still bonding of sorts, because language and meaning can be discovered through even the sexual encounter of strangers. Not that I think it's fine for strangers to just go off and have sex, but I also wouldn't condemn or pass judgement on them for it.

Last edited:
Back