Wii Vs. Computer

Computer because the hddd is bigger and i dont have to coppy crap to the sd card

If your referring to gaming they are both completely different.

For gameplay all games on the PC are controlled very similarly. Where as the wii there is lots more opportunities for different control styles. For that reason I prefer the wii, its more diverse.

yup computer for me. even though i play online games now and on it you can d-load a lot of games for free and well it easy to talk to other people

Overall I would go with my Computer, since you can upgrade and store loads of things on them, so gaming becomes better. Unless you use a Mac, because then you need to buy a whole new Mac, seriously, WTF?

First of all, I assume you are talking about either gaming or internet browsing.

Gaming - the wii and a computer are not really comparible.

Internet Browsing - A computer is about ten times easier to use than the Wii. Not to mention faster. It has so many more accessible tools that make the Opera browser look retarded.

Oh, then 84% Computer for Internet and Gaming. So much faster than a Wii and more compelling and some games that come out for PS3 and 360 mostly come out for PC than Wii.

The only time I use my Wii, is when I have friends over. I'm a multiplayer kinda guy, I only have a few singleplayer games for my Wii, because why play offline games or online games that are horrible quality, when you can play much better games with much higher quaility? :wink:

Well Wii for gaming and PC for browsing. Simply because I don't play many computer games and I don't like playing games on the computer, and I might choose the wii for internet browsing but I don't have a keyboard and I hate hitting each button to type something in.

hey "Link of hyrule" i would'nt hold your breath, cus consoles have come a long way very fast, i don't think pc's will always rule.
Also gaming consoles are gaming machines, pc's are just a little bit of everything, and if you want a gaming pc, the sky is seriuosly the limit, cus i'm sure you could easily spend 5k+.

^Don't tell me the sky's the limit, there's footsteps on the moon.

"Sky's the limit" is the one of the most not thought through phrases out there.

I am simply going to assume that you are referring to browsing the Internet. If that is the case, then a PC is a lot easier to use than the Wii.

Back