Wii Vs. Computer

For Internet Browser I think everyone will say they enjoy their Computer (Although for Youtube Viewing I enjoy using the Wii). But for gaming I enjoy the Wii more. Mostly because my computer isn't particularly powerful. I can barely run Halo in safe mode.

Dzapper said:
For Internet Browser I think everyone will say they enjoy their Computer (Although for Youtube Viewing I enjoy using the Wii). But for gaming I enjoy the Wii more. Mostly because my computer isn't particularly powerful. I can barely run Halo in safe mode.
Wow, that really stinks... lucky I have a computer engineer for a dad. :p

i no pc gaming is more expensive but they become cheaper everyday and you can get pc's better then 360 and ps3 so in like 3 years time pc gaming be good and consoles be avrage again

what is so good about css. i got and and only think ireally like about it is if you play it on a lan and kill your mates(it so good :lol: )

when more games come out for wii i think you should then ask this question

Its Like The 2nd Best Game In The World To Me.

CoD4 is first.
CSS is Second.
Call Of Duty is Third.

CSS is pretty fun. Join A Clan. Play CAL Matches. Have Fun!

I don't know why but to me its Extremely Addicting and Fun

Pikachu256 said:
=] I Want To Become A Computer Engineer....

I do prefer my Computer over the Wii.

Because 1 Game: Counter Strike Source
High Five me for wanting to do the same job!... :lol:

So if I'm understanding the question correctly:

For Web Browsing, PC hands down (also any other Internet related chore like email).

Gaming? Wii. While there are some interesting PC games out, I enjoy the simplicity of the Wii: no drivers, no tweaks, no crashing, just super simple insert disc (or load VC game) and play. Plus NOT being on a PC is a plus for me since my job (Software Design/Architecture) keeps me tethered to one 10+ hours a day.

With the Wii I can sit back on a comfy chair, without a keyboard, using a slick little controller, and play fun games on a nice big TV.

Last edited:
some games the computer can never take the place of the console and vice versa, the one thing i really don't like is the mouse side of things. I mean like side stepping and aiming work really well on the pc, games like counterstrike are still kickass, i wonder if in the future consoles can't tackle this issue effectively!

since i dont have a 360 or PS3, I like the computer better because of Halo

Back