1v1 brawl league

lol same here, i lost my brawl :( i guess he didn't like how i played but ill try to get brawl back and own people with sonic and cario :D

Hey guys. It's kinda crazy that you guys are still posting here. I just thought I'd drop by and say what's up. It's a shame it's so dead here, but I guess there are bigger and better places for competitive brawlers. If there was enough interest, I could be persuaded to start doing the league videos again, but that probably won't happen and I'm not going to be checking back here very much anymore. I'm on AIB but I'm not very active there, but feel free to look me up if you want. So, farewell friends. :)

I remember this. Only ever got to brawl with a few of you. Too bad...

Hey guys. It's kinda crazy that you guys are still posting here. I just thought I'd drop by and say what's up. It's a shame it's so dead here, but I guess there are bigger and better places for competitive brawlers. If there was enough interest, I could be persuaded to start doing the league videos again, but that probably won't happen and I'm not going to be checking back here very much anymore. I'm on AIB but I'm not very active there, but feel free to look me up if you want. So, farewell friends. :)

awww that sucks, not real-o my friend ):

Thinking back, this was a good time for me here, I enjoyed brawling some of you guys. and I miss the game but its been a wile sinds I played it, I'm thinking If I play it again now it won't be as fun as back then!

Bro, the longer you stop Brawling, the more fun it is when you get back in! So I'm sure I'll be having a blast, then. My Wii ain't gettin' fixed any time soon...

Yep, the Brawl League was good times... Gooooood times...

I only brawled twice in here, but this was the most memorable:

[video=youtube;a7tFNu6mgtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7tFNu6mgtE[/video]

Back