Getting a 30 Streak in GE

TampaBondo

Number 1 GE Wiimote User
Dec 24, 2011
Cumberland, RI
Wii Online Code
8297-0574-6373-3839
I thought I would start a thread about getting what I feel is the ultimate award in GE: the 30 streak. For those that haven't done it, if you eliminate 30 people in a row in a single game without getting killed, it is a 500xp bonus. It can be accomplished in any game mode. In my opinion, this is the 2nd rarest award in GE, after the direct impact grenade accolade of course.

When you think about it, a lot of things need to go your way to accomplish the 30 streak. First, and of course most importantly, you need to deal a LOT of death, and usually with multiple guns due to ammo limitations. Second, you need to avoid all of the "random" flack in the game, like explosions and sniper fire. Third, you can't suicide from your own mines, grenades, or from falling. And fourth, and sometimes toughest of all, complete the game without the host quitting! When you think about it, there's a lot of luck involved, not just skill!

For my part, I've had 8 30-streaks all-time in GE. 6 of them have actually been in conflict games / 2 in heroes. Weirdest of all, my first one actually came back when I was a level 28. I was finishing up a sniper rifle proficiency with a silenced-pavlov on jungle. I just sat in the back of the map in the weeds and started picking people off. I must've had at least a dozen or more people run right passed me and not see me the whole time - 30-0. It hasn't happened again for me while sniping since, and probably won't. Those of you who know my game KNOW I am not a sniper by any means, and that I have played a LOT of conflict. That first one was a LOT of luck, and I didn't get my 2nd until I was at level 51!

Of the 8 that I had, 4/6 conflict ones were on Docks. For some reason, I can sometimes really catch fire on that map. My 2 heroes 30-0's have both come on Outpost. I've done it once on archives with the proxyton loadout, but that wasn't a perfect game. I actually suicided to start the game, and then ran off 31 consecutive to win the game 31-1, hence my currrent 31 streak. Yes yes, I know...easy to do when the "perfect game" pressure is off! LOL

So I thought I would start this thread to help benefit anyone who hasn't accomplished this in GE yet. Those that can, feel free to leave advice and tactics to help others achieve this! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have two direct impact accolades on Goldie, thanks to my hosting for a lot of people :(

My streaks are as follows with my best being a 52 on Industrial and 45's on Jungle and Docks.... had sooooo many 29's too :( Only had 2 conflict 30's !!

Archives
Docks
Facility
Industrial
Jungle
Memorial
Nightclub
Outpost
Sewer
Station
TOTAL

Last edited:
Yeah, I've had a LOT of 28 and 29-streaks myself, overwhelmingly blocked by the host quitting. I'd probably have about 20 30-streaks if that didn't happen! :mad5: But as the old saying goes, "Almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades!" So my total stands at a lowly 8 compared to you! Often, it seems like you almost NEED to get kills #29 and #30 real fast and close together before the host can quit!

On the flip side of the coin, I've only had 1 of my 8 when I was the host. I guess that says a lot for "host lag."

Industrial and Outpost have been good to you...

Last edited:
Not on paper, no. At least I don't. But those games are quite memorable. *sigh* oh the memories...

i know i had 30 kill streaks, since i got 30+ on my profiles.
How many, no idea. As for where;
I get my best k/d on nightclub, outpost and archives so they are the most likely candidates.
Except for one in outpost, i can't remember any of them though.
That one stood out, because i remember using various different types of guns.
I know i used a pavlov, a sigmus9, a kallos, a shotgun and probably a strata to start out with.

lol koopa buddy....i'm guessing you think it's sad that i have a spreadsheet with mah 30 streaks on :D

inb4nerdalert !!!!!!!!!!

i have 1 30 streak in almost 25 days playing time, it actually didnt happen until i gave up trying to get one. after i hit 25 kills i got so nervous and sweaty, and my wife thought something was seriously wrong with me when i wouldnt answer her concerning questions. but after i got it i was so relieved and happy, i finally feel like my ge life is compete

i have 1 30 streak in almost 25 days playing time, it actually didnt happen until i gave up trying to get one. after i hit 25 kills i got so nervous and sweaty, and my wife thought something was seriously wrong with me when i wouldnt answer her concerning questions. but after i got it i was so relieved and happy, i finally feel like my ge life is compete

HA! Too funny! Kinda reminds me of the first time I had the chance to break par in golf. I came to the 18th tee at -1 under par, needing just a par on the last hole. I snap hooked my tee shot left, hit a crappy 2nd shot up short of the green, and then "chunked" a terrible chip to about 25 feet. All nerves. I looked at the nasty downhill putt that I left myself and thought, "oh well, no sense leaving it short." Somehow, I rammed the tough putt into the back of the cup for a VERY ugly par on the last hole. Talk about relief...

plz explain how you can get a 30 in outpost.i find the shooting angles to be too much of a pain.my best streaks were in black box [capping the box carriers] a 20-21 in station w/ pavlov [my team still lost somehow] & a few others i can't recall, then in facillity in the hall outside where the black box is. [used a kunara & anova but got killed as i was running out of ammo]both cases were due to extreme incompetence on the other team.sadly i keep coming up just short of 30, too many hackers w/ proxy & masty.

plz explain how you can get a 30 in outpost.i find the shooting angles to be too much of a pain.my best streaks were in black box [capping the box carriers] a 20-21 in station w/ pavlov [my team still lost somehow] & a few others i can't recall, then in facillity in the hall outside where the black box is. [used a kunara & anova but got killed as i was running out of ammo]both cases were due to extreme incompetence on the other team.sadly i keep coming up just short of 30, too many hackers w/ proxy & masty.

A link to my 40 streak on outpost. Here you go :)

[video=youtube;K4mbFqNCrGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4mbFqNCrGU&feature=plcp[/video]

Sorry about the quality, and yes that is my foot lol

Really nice vid.

I can't remember my 30 streaks now, just a few. But I have never recorded one :( I tied for a few days and gave up becuase my capture card is really bad.

Here are the 30 streaks I remember.

1. My first ever streak: It was in Heros with my firend L2K. Ended 30-0 in Docks and the host, somehow, didn't quit (he wa son there team). Started off well with a 3x RTM kill running from M16 spawn, then after I got to 12 with the Strata I used Bond for the rest. L2K helped a lot and he saved my back a few times. Got very lucky.

2. My highest (and last 30) streak on my main, was in Docks again and I sniped up to 30 (I was hosting :D). The spawned as Bond in the Boat room and ended up with 40.

3. My highest ever streak (on my alt). This was also in Docks, sniped with a Toros and got to 8 (anti-sniping boat room campers). Then I ran to the middle section to chuck my Timed mines and nades over, got to 10 and then found an Anova by the crates on the floor. Somehow got a few kills strafing around that area killing snipers and people who spawned out side the boat room. Then spawned as Bond and Boat Room camped all the way to 41. And my team only just won the game lol. Got a pic of that one.

They are the ones I remember well, the rest are just a blur. And a nice random fact about me, I have never died on a 20 streak or higher. But I only have a few 30 streaks.

Last edited:
Today i was feeling a bit sleepy whilst playing.
Truth be told my mind wasn't entirely there.
But i was grinding anyways because i can almost smell the ivana on my E7 alt.

My game must not have been affected much, or i must have been facing incredible noobs.
Cause i had a 32 kill streak.
Thing is i did not even notice at the time.
For the life of my i can't recall it.

The only reason i know this, is (to my own surprise) i suddenly have a new highest elimination streak of 32.
Previous high on my E7 alt was 31.

0, 30 kill streaks but... Shed load of 29 and then... F***ING PROXY!

Just goes to show that there is also a lot of luck involved in getting a 30 streak as well as skill!

Back