Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

Name: Demon King Piccolo (AKA King Piccolo or just Piccolo)
Series: Dragon Ball
Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/c/cd/KingPiccoloYoung.png
Characteristics: Evil. Completely, 100% pure evil. Just standing near him will bring chills down your spine. He's completely ruthless and loves death and destruction. He desires to rule the earth as he once did hundreds of years ago. He's very quick witted, intellegent and can not, will not be made a fool of. His only weakness is his extreme overconfidense, though often it's not a problem seeing as his immense power can back it up almost any time.
History: Long ago, a young Namekian boy by the name of Kami crashed on earth when he was just a baby. He being a Namek was almost pure of heart, but living on earth he witnessed the evil of our world that happens every day. Murders, stealing, and wars have made their impression on him. He would try to become the Guardian of Earth, a single man who has the soul duty of watching over the well being of the world. When he made it to the Lookout, the previous Guardian told him to be the new Guardian, he must be completely pure, he must rid himself of any and all evil from his heart. As good of a person Kami was, the Guardian was not satisfied. Kami would spend years at the Lookout training to rid himself of his inner darkness. After those years he succeded, but with a cost. The evil inside of him left, and embodied itself as an evil version of Kami, naming himself Piccolo. Piccolo decended down to the earth, created a demon army, and took control. He killed all that was in his way and loved every second of it. After a long year of darkness, a group of warriors stood against him. Master Mutieto and his students would figure a way to defeat him. A magic spell to lock him away in a small pot for as long as the ceal isn't broken. With the help of his two top students, Roshi and Crane, Mutieto succesfully sealed him away in the magical pot. For hundreds of years he stayed sealed, until one day he was set free by the evil Pilaf. He had aged since sealed away and was much weaker and if he used too much energy, he could unintentionally kill himself. But he gathered the 7 dragon balls and made a wish, a wish for his former youth and power to return to him. Then he began to start his chaos across the globe again until he was stopped by the young boy named Goku. After being killed, he somehow awoke in a strange land, alive once again. How he's alive again he doesn't know, but he has a new world to conqure.

Putting this back up for Phil to see.

I still need WMBQ to reply to Cole with Cateraun.

oh and Ridley, in the Alternate Plot write up, Sora would never say, "Okay, let's go kill this guy!"
Sora does not like to be violent.

I didn't edit that part, actually-- it came like that. Maybe Blue Man changed it...?
Don't worry, I'll fix it posthaste.

So I’ve been noticing in the story lately that it’s all action and no character or plot development… first it’s golems, and then it’s zombies, and that has pretty much constituted the entire story so far. Now that’s no fun…

When the next action scene ends, I advise you not to introduce another one immediately. Try developing your character or something… constant action tends to be tedious to read, even if it is fun to write. It kind of takes away from the plot itself.

On a completely different note, I’m temporarily resigning all of my administrative privileges and duties to Bowserizer. As a leader, he has what I lack, and vice versa. For various reasons, my life has been so insanely stressful that it’s come to the point that I’m gonna start seeing a therapist, and I figured one way to alleviate that stress would be to allow someone else to take care of all conflicts, present new rules, and deal with anything else that needs to be dealt with. Bowserizer knows this is coming, and we have discussed this at length.

I will return from my hiatus on January 23rd, the day after my last midterm and my band’s upcoming show. This will give me a chance to pay more attention to the role play thread itself, where my characters have been needed. By the way, I’m sorry about my recent inactivity in both threads… as I said, my life has been stretching me pretty thin lately.

take all the time you need. we can handle ourselves without you for now.

just want to ask though, you said you're passing admin duties to bowserizer. but what about your characters? will you still try to find time to post or are those being passed to others as well?

I will still be posting as my characters. I just couldn't handle the job of administrating this for now.

Sorry to hear that WMBQ. But I think what Sora and I have been posting shows it hasn't been all action.

Any additional info I added is in parathesis (). I also fixed several typos. This should give you a good idea what he was trying to say if you happened to find the original sing-up confusing.

Edit: This isn't to promote his sign-up so he can get approved by WMBQ, but so if he does get approved, people who don't know much about Shadow won't be clueless.

here it is. the su was edited by esp.

just re-posting so WMBQ can see it. (where is he!?)
brw: im usibg wii internet
^^^^

Where is Bowserizer anyway?

Riiiight here.

I have spoken to WMBQ extensively, as he told you. I'll hold down the fort till he can return to his post.

Just a general observation: WMBQ introduced the "6 sentence rule" to help people strive to include more than dialogue and fighting. Some people already do this regularly, but it would be nice if we could get some more descriptive language in the posts, just for the sake of better writing, even if it doesn't move the story along necessarily.

No prob BRizer. :p

Hey can you tell me if King Piccolo is accepted? There was a bit of a mix-up when I made the SU.

Just to make things easier on me...

No more sign ups are to be posted as of now unless I am spoken to beforehand via PM.

Those who have already posted their sign ups can PM them to me and I'll read them over and accept/reject or what have you.

Only those that have already posted a sign up that has been ignored may PM me with them as of now.

so how about everyone makes camp? It could be turning to nightfall now. By the way, we desperately need to have Cateraun post.

Back